I will be on vacation between next Monday and the first week of August. I will have access to ARC and e-mail, but I will not be able to ship anything.

I don't have any unshipped orders or preorders - last two weeks have been brutal thanks to your interest in the latest batch; but I have caught up with everything last week. But if you want anything in the next 10-12 days, please place an order today or tomorrow so I can ship them before I leave town.

The release machinery will continue humming along normally: my August batch will be waiting for me when I come back, and I just sent the September batch to the printers.

Enjoy yourself, rest up, and come back refreshed. Goodness knows you've committed to getting us a lot of fine merch!

PS - got my Vipers next gen decals this week and can't decide which one to make first! Decisions, decisions.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back! My August releases are ready and I will be announcing them soon; but the first order of business is to ship the orders you have placed while I was away. Thanks for your patience - I will try and ship all of these within the next 2-3 days. I will also update the reference pages for some of last month's releases, and talk about a few new sheets I have lined up for the next few months.