CD48091 - F-15A/C Hawaiian Eagles

CD48091 will be a 1/48 sheet with markings for F-15A/C of Hawaiian Air National Guard, 199 FS. Markings for both the later scheme and earlier hi-vis scheme will be included. Coming in July.

The profile below is a very rough draft, only intended to show the basic markings- allow me a few days to do a proper F-15A profile and fix some of the stencilling and other details.

hang_f15_draft.jpg

Edited by KursadA

I am sure I have seen Hawaii F-15 schemes available before in 1/48th but no matter, I will pick up the Caracal ones.

Kursad, other than the tail band it does not look like there are any shape dependent items that will affect the decal on the various F-15A kits out there. I still have a Monogram F-15A kit as well as the Tamiya kit of the A. Don't have the GWH kit yet.

Thanks for producing this, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Any further updates on this? My F-15 has gone straight to the top of the build list when this was decided!

I will post the final draft as soon as I am done shipping the preorders for this month's releases. Sometime in the next two weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...