New releases (and re-releases)

This month's (October) releases are:

- CD32017 - 1/32 RAF Typhoon FGR.4 "Battle of Britain"

- CD48076 - 1/48 C-45 Expeditor Part 1 (re-release)

- CD48091 - 1/48 F-15A/C Hawaii ANG

- CD48093 - 1/48 F-16C/D "Dark Vipers"

- CD48096 - 1/48 USAF C-21/Learjet 35

- CD72022 - 1/72 EC-121 Part 2 (re-release)

- CD72035 - 1/72 C-54 Skymaster Part 1

- CD72038 - 1/72 Beriev Be-12 Chaika

- CD72040 - 1/72 SP-5B Marlin

If the link above is active, you can preorder that item. I will update this sheet and enable preorders for all sheets in the next two weeks, and start shipping everything on October 15 or so.

If a sheet you have been waiting for is not on this list, then it is not coming out this month - let us limit this thread to discussion of the sets listed above. Thanks!

Edited by KursadA

I will turn on preorders for everything over the course of next week , before October 10. If you plan to order multiple items from outside the US, yo can wait until everything is ready.

Just enabled preorders for the 1/32 Battle of Britain Typhoon sheet.

It doesn't look like I will be able to finish the instruction sheets for Turkish AF F-16 sheets on time for an October 18 launch - so I am taking CD48006 and CD48007 off the list for October releases (please note that I never enabled pre-orders for these two). I don't want to take shortcuts just to start shipping them - I have enough new sheets on offer this month.

So I will release the Turkish AF F-16 sheets in November instead - this will allow me to have two more sheets in the next month's batch and have time to make sure the instructions are done right. Sorry about the delay! Everything else is on track for shipping on October 18.

Edited by KursadA

The Be-12 Chaika sheet is now available for preorder as well - the first 50 preorders of this sheet come with a bonus CD72041 Su-30MK/MKK sheet, completely free.

Edited by KursadA

I would like to thank you for not bringing the Dark Vipers out in 1/32 scale. Well, my wallet would like to thank you! You saved me a few hundred!

Hi Scott - It is going to be a brief respite for your wallet ;-) I just sent the 1/32 scale F-16 stencilling sheet to be printed; and it is going to be the basis of a new series of 1/32 scale F-16 sheets, which will include the Dark Vipers before the end of the year.