CD48054 - Pakistani AF F-16

CD48054 will be a comprehensive sheet covering all versions of the F-16 in Pakistani service. There will be a 1/72 version at some point, but not soon enough to assign a product number yet. More details later in the week.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is more or less the final draft for this sheet; I will add some serials for aircraft with "Top Gun" nose art and some smaller markings like crew names. The sheet will contain markings for one F-16A and F-16B each from the Arrows and Griffins squadrons, and one F-16C or F-16D Block 52+ from the new Falcons squadron. There will be high-vis flags and markings if you wish to build an F-16C/D Block 52+ in the delivery scheme. I expect this sheet to be part of my March batch of releases.

cd48054draft1.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 months later...

This sheet has been ready for a while, and I am packing them right now. It will be available as part of my next batch of releases in about ten days or so..

pafvipers1.jpg

pafvipers2.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I like the new scheme - I doubt I will do a 1/72 sheet dedicated to PAF F-16s only, but the new scheme will certainly find a way on a new international 1/72 F-16 sheet along with the Egyptian and Jordanian markings I am working on.

I like the new scheme - I doubt I will do a 1/72 sheet dedicated to PAF F-16s only, but the new scheme will certainly find a way on a new international 1/72 F-16 sheet along with the Egyptian and Jordanian markings I am working on.

:woo:/>