Shepherds Grove Sabres 92nd FBS or 116th FIS

I have been looking for a while, google etc but can't seem to find any decals for the Sabres that were based at Shepherds Grove near Bury St Edmunds East Anglia.

I'm so far building in 1/72;

Weathersfield Thunderjet and F-100

Bentwaters based Voodoo and Thunderstreak

Now I just wanted to add a Sabre from Sheperds Grove to complete the colorful collection

If anyone can help or direct me to where I can obtain decals for Shepherds Grove based Sabres in 1/72 I would really appreciate it. I know that they were based there only briefly but I do think they were an important aspect of the USAF's first operational jet fighters based in the UK.

Any help with the other USAF jets based in East Anglia during the 50's/60's would also be appreciated thanks.

Thanks

Martin Laurance

Martin, I have that sheet and can spare the F-86A markings for the 116th. One note, though. It appears from photographs that Modeldecal got the black lightning bolts on the tail where the orange should be and vice versa. It's possible that there were differences among the aircraft in the squadron, but the pattern for 096 on the sheet is opposite of that of 276 in this color photo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/116th_Air_Refueling_Squadron#mediaviewer/File:F-86A-116thfis-RAFSG.jpg

In any case, you are welcome to my decals. Contact me at pboyer2 AT wi.rr DOT com (replace the usual here).

Edited by Paul Boyer