New batch of releases

I received the latest batch today - I plan to make them available for preordering next week, and shipping by the 16th. The releases planned for this month are:

-CD48052 : 1/48 F-101A/C

-CD48060 : 1/48 Air National Guard F-106A/B Part 1 (FL,MA,MT ANG)

-CD48070 : 1/48 Brazilian Navy A-4M "15 Years"

-CD72013 : 1/72 Air National Guard F-15C/D

-CD72025 : 1/72 Brazilian Navy A-4M "15 Years"

Anything that is not on this list is not coming this month and is outside the scope of this thread - I will certainly let you know when they are ready.

aug04.jpg

When you would consider non-US subjects again, could you consider these (in 1/72)? AFAIK both 111 and 171 Filo markings are lacking in decal shape.

One of the missing product numbers (CD72006) in my 1/72 lineup is indeed dedicated to a 1/72 Turkish AF Phantom sheet that will cover these and quite a few legacy F-4E markings from the late 1970s all the way to the type's retirement. I don't have a firm date for it, but it is one of the sheets I will definitely do.

One of the missing product numbers (CD72006) in my 1/72 lineup is indeed dedicated to a 1/72 Turkish AF Phantom sheet that will cover these and quite a few legacy F-4E markings from the late 1970s all the way to the type's retirement. I don't have a firm date for it, but it is one of the sheets I will definitely do.

Well, that sure is good news!! Did you say 'retirement'? Let's hope that is far away although the number of F-4 squadrons in THK service is dwindling (only 2x F-4E-2020 and 1x RF-4E sqn remaining :crying2:/> ).

Well, that sure is good news!! Did you say 'retirement'? Let's hope that is far away although the number of F-4 squadrons in THK service is dwindling (only 2x F-4E-2020 and 1x RF-4E sqn remaining :crying2:/>/> ).

I meant the recent retirement of the legacy F-4E:there are no legacy (non-upgraded) F-4Es in TurAF service. As far as I know, upgraded F-4E/2020s will be around until the F-35 enters service. I intend to make a resin SOM missile to go with the decal sheet when I get to it..