Further 1/32 A-10C sheet..?

I see the two sheets have now sold out, maybe consider producing a further sheet featuring an aircraft from the 75th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron, when based at Kandahar in 2011, and a 81st Fighter Squadron aircraft which took part in operations over Libya, also in 2011?

While it is true that both decals sold out, they were printed in fairly low numbers to begin with and it took a while to sell out. I have enough of the Cartograf-printed stencil sheets to allow me to do a third sheet, this time printed by Microscale (hence much better quality and usability than the first two sheets). The schedule seems full until Fall, but I will certainly consider the subjects you suggested!

• 7 months later...

It's just an IP, not a complete conversion. He did it for those that want to try make an A-10C themselves. So, as from business stand point A-10A us still better choice then C until we have a full conversion or a OOB kit.