Deal of the Month - August 2015

This month's special deals are:

CD48016: 1/48 Air National Guard T-33A Part 1 for $5

CD48022: 1/48 Air National Guard F-15C/D Eagle Part 2 for $5

Just like last month, these prices are valid only during this month (August). The prices will revert back to normal when I release my next batch in September.

I revised the shipping policy: shipping for Deals of the Month are now free if they are ordered alongside any regular-priced item, a flat $5 otherwise. My shopping cart is not configured to do this automatically, but I will issue refunds manually.

Edited by KursadA

There has been lots of interest in the monthly deal - I think this is the right formula.

Just some clarification: If you ordered any one of the monthly deals with regular-priced items, you will get your shipping refund when I ship your decals. This will help me process each order only once (as opposed to once to process shipping refunds, and once for actual shipping). Thanks for your patience - I promise, I will migrate to a more functional e-commerce storefront very soon.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

The special deals for the month of October (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD48042 : 1/48 A3D-2 Skywarrior Part 1 for $5

CD72010 : 1/72 Polish MiG-29 "Heroes of Kosciuszko" for $5

Again, shipping is only free if ordered with other, regular priced items; $5 otherwise.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

The special deals for the month of November (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD48027 : 1/48 USMC AV-8A Harrier for $5

CD32002 : 1/32 Iran & North Korean MiG-29 for $5

Shipping is only free if ordered with other, regular priced items; $5 otherwise. If you place an order along regular priced items, you will get a $5 shipping refund at the time I ship your order.

Thanks!

Edited by KursadA
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there going to be a "Deal of the month" for December?

Cheap modeler is curious...

I bought a model on eBay (Hu-16) knowing you had stickers for it, but wanted to see if you had a December special before I ordered.

Regards,

George

Hi George,

There will be a new 'Deal of the Month" soon; as soon as my new batch of decals arrives in a few days. What were supposed to be my December releases have now slipped to January; because of a delay at Cartograf that is affecting all of their customers.

Deal of the Month sheets are selected from at least 18-24 month old sheets though - the Albatros sheet is not that old yet ;-)

Thanks Kursad -

I wasn't expecting the Hu-16 sheet to be on there - I was going to order it - and wanted to see what the "deal" decal was going to be so that I could possibly add it to the order.

:)

Good things come to those who wait - now hurry up will 'ya?

• 2 weeks later...

The special deals for the month of January (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD48026 : 1/48 MiG-29 "Global Air Power Series #3" for $3

CD48028 : 1/48 Air National Guard A-10C Part 1 for $5

Shipping is only free if ordered with other, regular priced items; $5 otherwise. If you place an order along regular priced items, you will get a $5 shipping refund at the time I ship your order.

Thanks!

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

The special deals for the month of February-March (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD72011 : 1/72 ANG F-101B Voodoo for $5

CD48040 : 1/48 S2F-1 Tracker for $5

Thanks!

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the "deal of the month" items (CD48040) is now sold out, so I need to introduce a new one. Current specials of the month are now:

CD72011 : 1/72 ANG F-101B Voodoo for $5

CD48038 : 1/48 ANG F-4C/D Phantom - Part 3 for $5

CD48038 is a double-page, Cartograf-printed set with lots of extra serial numbers - well worth the price even with standalone shipping, and a great deal alongside a regular-priced item. I will have only 30 for sale at this price before it reverts back, and it will not be a special deal again (I offer a sheet as a special deal only once)

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

Last chance to buy CD72011 and CD48038 at this price. I will be changing the Deal of the Month on Wednesday midnight and announce two new deals. The prices of CD72011 and CD48038 will then revert back to the original prices.

Edited by KursadA
  • 4 weeks later...

The special deals for the month of May (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD48024 : 1/48 US Navy T-45C Goshawk Part 2 for $5

CD72014 : 1/72 Patrouille de France Alpha Jet for $5

Thanks!

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

The special deal for the month of June (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD48029 : 1/48 Polish MiG-29 "Heroes of Kosciuszko" Part 1 for $5

Thanks!

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 months later...

The special deal for the month of August (or until the next batch of releases) are:

CD48066 : 1/48 EMB-314 Super Tucano "Esquadrilha da Fumaca" for $5

Thanks!