Decals for 1/32 scale F-105 ( D and G )

I am trying to restore a couple of Trumpeter or Hobby Craft 1/32 scale F-105's. They were built a few years ago and the decals were not put on properly so they are coming off.

One is the D and the other is a G model.

I was hoping that there is someone out there that didn't use the original decals in the kits and would be willing to sell or off load them to me. The "D" was done in the "Polish Glider" scheme.

If someone has any information about who might have these decals the info would be very much appreciated. I have already contacted the sources associated with the kits with not much luck.

These are such cool models I hate to see them falling apart and looking trashed. :-)

I appreciate the offer but I take it by the Zotz graphic that these are after market decals. I really am trying to find some of the original decals that came with the kits.

If you know of anyone that has used the aftermarket decals and still has the ones from the kit I would like to connect with them to see if they would be willing to part with the decal sheets. Thanks.

I'll try to dig through my decal file. I built mine as the Memphis Belle, so I should have some.

Just checked. I have the polish glider sheet that Two Bobs made for the kit. I bought a second used kit to build a Tbird and the decals are partial. Didn't have a chance to go through the files yet.

Edited by Scott Smith

Scott,

That sounds like it would be one of the exact sheets I need and I appreciate you taking the time to look for the other decals as well.

Let me know what you come up with and if you are willing to part with them. If so, what would you want for them??

Thanks.

I would like to thank those who have helped me get the decals for the "D" model. Your kindness is outstanding!!

I'm still looking for the kit decals for the "G" model. There have been a few that said they would check to see what they had and I haven't heard back, so, the search continues. Just a reminder that these are for the 1/32 scale F-105G. Thanks.