Glorious Leader visits North Korean Fulcrums, again

Did he really need that desk and office chair hauled out onto the tarmac/flight line... :blink: ? Also, those full leather flight suits sure do look uncomfortable.

The Migs paint scheme looks cool though.

KPA AF does have a squadron of Fulcrums but whether they're all operational or not is yet to be known, however they are stationed near Pyongyang as an Air Defense unit so its possible they are in full service and the very reason why the 'leader' is inspecting them.

Think about it; wouldn't it be awkward for any current leader to inspect weapons and equipment dating back to the '50s? Not only that the MiG-29 is their only advance a/c in their inventory despite their age and design dating back to the '80s.

Regarding the 'leader' I wonder if his ballooning weight was a factor for his ankle injury?

Edited by JB2013

Think about it; wouldn't it be awkward for any current leader to inspect weapons and equipment dating back to the '50s? Not only that the MiG-29 is their only advance a/c in their inventory despite their age and design dating back to the '80s.

In order to feel "awkward" you have to feel embarrassment or shame, so no worries there.

It's better to see him visiting an air base checking out MiG's, than to see him standing at a missile launchpad being told how it works. I'm wondering how long his regime will last, and who's in line to take his place.

"North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has taken time out from his schedule of visiting orphanages and restaurants to instead visit one of the country's airfields."

Ok....this explains his weight problem......he does look like he has aged quite a bit. :blink:

I'd love to see his visiting the MiG-21's.

A "busy schedule" causes ankle cysts??

40 days to treat a cyst?? I had one on my back and it was gone in 14 days. Quick visit to the doctor, 10 days of antibiotics and no more cyst.

I do think that paint job on "550" looks better than that green/blue mess the other MiG had inflicted on it.