Well, it looks like some of us are starting to finish some Vipers.

Post pictures of your finished model here along with a short description. This gives us one thread for seeing the final products and a way for me to track who has completed a model for the drawing at the end.

Thank you,

Rodney

Hi Folks

Done up for the ARC Viper 2.0 G/B

Hasegawa F-16B 1/48 with Siam Scale Royal Thai Air Force 40,000 hrs anniversary scheme + 2 Neomega bang seats

A nice easy build that took around a month with around 20 odd hrs from start to finish. First viper build in a long time and enjoyed it alot......

Things would have done diffrently...was perhaps to commit building only after confirming another one in the stash ........Love the 2 seaters and now cannot seem to locate 1 more ;)

Linky to my progress on the forum

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=133442

Pic of the completed bird

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

Thanks guys for organising this wonderful g/b. Was proud to be part of it.

Rgds

Mr B

Done up for the ARC Viper 2.0 G/B

Hasegawa F-16A Thunderbirds 1/48 with Cutting Edge converson for ADF variant, ZOTZ, AFTERBURNER, Mike Grant, Italiankits and Hobby decals, Tamiya Aim-120, Dr. Pepper main Tyres, Neomega seat, Fine Moulds pitot, Orion Models plates, and lot of patience! Hope you like it.

71mif0o.jpg

8eix2fc.jpg

6uoxgfq.jpg

8a0vnut.jpg

6q8zned.jpg

Cheers

Paolo

Edited by Paolo Maglio

Hot off the Bench,

Hasegawa 1/48 F-16 C used the extra parts from the "Blue Nose" boxing of the F-16 to convert it to a Block52 CJ.I used the kit decals,I used Future to set them.

Panel wash using Phil Florys fantastic wash.

Weathered withe the Tamiya weathering system.

P1000310.jpg

P1000311.jpg

I've just got my camera back from being serviced hence no in progress shots,I do have two more Has 1/48 Vipers in progress a block 40 and a small mouth block 30

Thanks for looking comments welcome.

Jon

Edited by strikeeagle48

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED A MODEL :blink:!

OK, now that's out of the way:

Here's my 1:48 Tamiya Viper. Started on the first day of this GB, finished on Dec. 9. Very easy build...not much filling and sanding required. I SNAFU'ed in a few places on this kit, but managed to do an acceptable job of fixing it. The only trouble I had with this thing was the front part of the intake assembly. I am working on a diorama base for it, but I just wanted to do the pics for the GB with just the Viper by itself. Stay tuned for diorama pics :doh:.

Viper6_edited-1.jpg

Viper12_edited-1.jpg

Viper10_edited-1.jpg

Viper14_edited-1.jpg

For those of you that are interested, HERE'S my in-progress thread.

A huge thanks to all the ARCers that helped me out and gave me the words of encouragement to finish this build. I don't think there's a nicer group of people out there than all of you folks here :worship:.

Thanks for looking :P.

BTW, I haven't decided whether I'm going to hang HARMs on it sometime down the road. Right now I'd say probably not...they'll be included in the diorama base in the process of being loaded on to the a/c.

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

I just entered a while ago with my finished kit.

I wish I would have visited the forum earlier in the build....sorry.

I see some terrific builds here guys, you did some outstanding work! :nanner:

This is my Hasegawa 1/48 F-16A that started out as a Tiger Meet but ended up as an Israeli F-16A.

This is one of the eight F-16's that bombed Saddam's reactor at Osirak back in 1981 and it carries two Mk84s with tail fuses for penetration into the core of the reactor.

I airbrushed it freehand with my Badger (T&C) Omni 4000 and Badger 360 Universal airbrushes and Tamiya acrylics. Hope you like it.

2007_1206IsraeliF-16AFinal0002.jpg

2007_1206IsraeliF-16AFinal0003.jpg

2007_1206IsraeliF-16AFinal0001.jpg

2007_1205IsraeliF-16A0003.jpg