Skyraider, Spad, Abledog, AD4, A-1

When did Pima get those sunshades & concrete ramp? The last time I was there was in July of 1999, so I'm really out of date.

Ish

That was at the Davis-Monthan open house a couple of years ago. Each year Pima will provide a few static displays fo D-M and two years ago the AD-5 was one of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Ahhh....yeaaaaaaaaah...In Vietnam we sometimes dropped ordinance that really to them what we thought.

Skyraiderwtoilet.jpg

See anything out of the ordinary

Bringing back an old post to ask a question.

What else is this Spad carrying? Napalm on innermost pylons and two 2000 pounder on each wing?

a few pics of a french aircraft that was being ferried to to Alabama back in 2008

001.jpg

Sean

I heard that there was a Spad in the Birmingham area, but I haven't been able to go by and see it yet. Is this the one? I haven't seen it flying around, so I don't know....and I haven't seen a new "face" at any of the local shows, so I have been wondering.

Thanks,

Brandon

I heard that there was a Spad in the Birmingham area, but I haven't been able to go by and see it yet. Is this the one? I haven't seen it flying around, so I don't know....and I haven't seen a new "face" at any of the local shows, so I have been wondering.

Thanks,

Brandon

I have no idea who bought or where exactly it went to. The ferry pilot just said it was going to Alabama.

Sean

• 1 year later...
Bringing back an old post to ask a question.

What else is this Spad carrying? Napalm on innermost pylons and two 2000 pounder on each wing?

I want to say the weapon on the innermost pylon is a cluster bomb of some type. Doesn't look like a napalm canister to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I need some help.

I have about all the books on the 'raider. I am trying to find really clear all around photos of the Yankee seat and the bucket used in the Navy airframes.

If I can get better shots, I would like to do both seats in 1/32 scale resin.

Thanks in advance,

Harold