I rather like this simple paintsheme.But I don't have the unitinsignia to go on the nose.

Does anyone have those leftover in 32 ns scale ?

519PP2AWakL__SS500_.jpg

I don't have anything in 32nd, but ask in Arms Trade forum - you should get better exposure there.

That's a tough one... I did some searching and it doesn't seem there's much in the way of early JG27 markings in 1/32nd scale. You might want to find somebody with their own decal printer, and work with them to get something printed in the proper size.

Hi Erwin

I have a set but will use for later build , i could scan these to your private e-mail .. These come from an old hasegawa/minicraft kit serial 1073

Hi,

Thanks for the help.But I don't know why I should need a scan.I can't print decals.

Just thought that maybe you could have some made if you had something to work from .. unfortunately i dont have decal maker so i personally cant make any , just wondered if your local model shop could produce some , or maybe someone here on forum has "decal maker" and could produce a copy for you . Just offered help , sorry if it isnt helpful

He generally doesn't do this kind of thing much these days, but you could try Mike Grant. Having a high-resolution scan of the decals would help. Just make sure you do the math on the dpi so that they print out right! I'd suggest 800dpi just in case. You can always scale it down.