years ago. It was to be an on going build article for SAMI magazine. I had already done the F-5A Skoshie Tiger for them.

This was to be the next in line.

After that, I was going to do the F-5E Monogram kit.

T-38.jpg

This one has the Testors rear section with the Fujimi nose section. (Widened)

All scratch built cockpit too....

It's NOT on my to do list any more.

Cheers,

Harold

Looking forward to seeing this one.

Unfortunately, I won't be finishing this one. I will offer it up to anyone that would be willing to tackle it though.

In the box is most of the parts from both the Testors and Fujimi kits, plus a set of Missing Link tip tanks.

Along with other things that I thought I could use on it.

It has a few started scratch built pieces for the 'pit. A vac canopy and the plastic one piece part too. The FOD covers are already on the intakes.

This will need a LOT of TLC and you would have to be a hard core AMS builder.

Whoever takes it on; I will send them some new resin seats when I have them completed.

I will put this in the MarketPlace as well.

How about $25 shipped?

Edited by Harold
Oh, sorry it isn't going forward as you've planned. Looks like Anthony there is interested in it. Hopefully he or someone else can finish what you've started.

I hope someone will jump on it.

It WILL be some work needed. But I think if it is done well, it will be a winner for sure.

I have WAYYYY too many other projects started that I know I will never get some of them finished.

I hope someone will jump on it.

It WILL be some work needed. But I think if it is done well, it will be a winner for sure.

I have WAYYYY too many other projects started that I know I will never get some of them finished.

Awan is too busy with other projects, like a Hasegawa F-16 build. He needs to finish that before he's distracted by another project. :shoot: