Revell to Reissue A-6E!

Haven't people already been picking up this kit?

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....615&hl=A-6E

edit: okay, apparently that was extra stock of the original that HLJ stumbled on.

Yeah, HLJ screwed up my order of two. They sent me a confirmation saying I ordered 8 instead....oh no, my wallet can't handle that amount...so I changed my order back to two but then their website went down for upgrades and by then it was too late to fix it on their side.

I lost out on two kits. :blink: Oh well. I got two new F-16 T-birds kits for a discount because they messed my order up.

And I know Super Hornet 88 is just gonna jump on this one...

I'm so glad I bought my one that I'll build, way back when they were originally out. I'm glad it will be available again, but if it's going to cost an arm and a leg, and maybe even a first born, I won't be adding any.

jb

Yah, I can't really go above the price of the EA-6. Anything more than that and I will have to pass.

It's hard to recalibrate my price points since I haven't made any serious model purchases since before

all of the price increases.

I really don't want to be one of those old dudes who BMC's about kits costing more than $5 "like they used to!"!

Pete

Hey Harold,

I have one in the works. Trying to fit some of the CE prowler stuff to it (ie. wingfold covers and outer pylon for composite winged 'truder).

Mike

PM me your address, if you haven't started the pit yet.

Edited by Harold

I just got my shipping notice from HLJ for the two kits I ordered. I hope the kit does come out again, & that the aftermarket picks up on this. I've had a BB A-6 pit in the stash for a real long time, just needing the kit & the right decals (VA-85).

Ish

The Good: No more eBay madness for Intruders!

The Bad: It wont be under the Revell brand

Fark: It may cost more than the eBay madness.

Good times!... <_<

I'm seriously glad the A-6 will be in circulation again, but I will not pay and arm, leg or first born child (whenever that happens) for one. There are some things that are not worth going insane over.