Airliner GB banners

• 2 months later...

I'm working on some banners. I just made a couple for the trash hauler build, too. There were some great banners that sprouted up when we were discussing the start of the group build, so I hope that folks get those creative juices flowing again. Kick-off is tomorrow!

Just as a reminder, here are the guidelines for the banners:

Banners and Sig Line Images

Many of ARC's readers like to use banners or images attached to their sig lines to identify themselves with personal interests, or group builds that they are participating in. In the interest of conserving bandwidth, reducing page load times and scrolling, we ask that banners loaded to a member's profile be no larger than 750 x 150 pixels wide.

If you need help re-sizing a banner, please contact Steve Filak, and he will be more than happy to assist you in re-sizing your image if necessary. Banners that exceed these size dimensions are subject to removal without notice. Multiple banners that exceed these dimensions will also be removed.

In the future, we will be re-visiting this topic, and the maximum banner area may wind up being reduced. If you are participating in multiple group builds, we suggest that you combine smaller banners to stay within the 750 x 150 constraints.

* Remember, if you don't wish to view images, emoticons, or banners, you can turn them off by going to My Controls and adjusting your preferences under Options: Board Settings.

THanks man.

Umm. I guess just have ARC Airliner Group Build, January-July 2009, and then somewhere try adding Western Pacific Simpsons 737-300, if thats possible.

Of the 2 pictures, I'd prefer the second one, the one w/ the a/c pointing to the right side of the image, as it appears to be the clearer image of hte 2.

Edited by Adam Baker

I was able to get my hands on a copy of Photoshop Elements 7, so I decided to play around w/ it, and came up w/ this one. Figured I'd keep it simple, and I wanted to have room for a sig for the Tomcat build.

ARCairlinegb.jpg

Edited by Adam Baker