SB2-C4 Helldiver Finished !!

I do work with small details, but in truth yesterday evening I finished the coloring all bleu.............

a few small tweaks and tomorrow you will see........

Lucidoparticolari_800.jpg

Fusolierechiuse_2.jpg

Fusolierachiusa_800.jpg

Mitraglie_2_800.jpg

Pozzetticarrelli_800.jpg

at tomorrow !!

Ettore

Goodmorning to all

Now in Italy are 04:00 AM and my insomnia leads me to write with a cup of hot coffee..........

As I promised yesterday, I show you pictures of camouflage: is a subject entirely in bleu, I used as a gray primer and after dry a sea blue color Tamiya XF 17 which I have cleared, on panel and worn areas, with a XF18 medium bleu always Tamiya, this to break the bleu monotony.

To highlight the areas most subject to friction with the air, what raises the propeller and areas most dirty I used the same blue background mixed with ocher, an H403 Gunze color but diluted with Gunze Thinner...........small clouds in the appropriate points.

Mimeticasxfrontside_3_800.jpg

Mimeticasxfrontside_800.jpg

Undersurfaces_800.jpg

Mimeticasxrearside_800.jpg

Next step glossy transparent and decals...........but in a few days

Ettore :wave:

Genova

NW Italy

Edited by Ettore

Good morning to all

After a coat of Future wax and two days drying, i placed decals in right position, I softened it with MIcrosol and another Future coat.

Lucidosxrfrontside.jpg

LucidoUpside.jpg

Lucidosxrearside.jpg

For washing I used a gray payne oil color mixed with white spirit ( for barbecue) and red for air brakes holes.............I not use photoetched for these

Ettore :woot.gif:

Genova

NW Italy

Edited by Ettore

Hello,

it is excelent work. I did´t catch the scale. I guess it is 1/72 Academy. I think very very nice kit. I intend to build it in the future.

I wonder that you had not problems with decals. My experience is that the Academy decals are strong and resistant against the decal solutions (I use Mr Gunze softer)...

Thank you David

It 'true, the Academy decals are thick and hard, I immerge in in warm water and after placement I use Micro Sol many times

until the right balance

Ettore

Hello,

it is excelent work. I did´t catch the scale. I guess it is 1/72 Academy. I think very very nice kit. I intend to build it in the future.

I wonder that you had not problems with decals. My experience is that the Academy decals are strong and resistant against the decal solutions (I use Mr Gunze softer)...

• 2 weeks later...