1/32 Su-30MKK parts pics

[Part 1 of 2]

Some of you would like to see pics of the new Trumpeter 1/32 Su-30MKK kit. So here they are. Note that I am only posting new parts that are specific to this release.

Notice how much taller the box is compared to the Su-27UB box sitting right next to it. That means more plastic, baby!

Picture001.jpg

Just like earlier Flanker releases, each fuselage half has its own "Flanker G" box.

Picture002.jpg

The top half has the refueling probe drilled out. Notice the location of the recess to accommodate the new wind screen.

Picture003.jpg

The new wind screen with off-centered IRST

Picture004.jpg

The non-plastic parts container. Notice the 4x rubber tires needed for the Su-30 (1x for each main gear, 2x for the twin-tired nose gear).

Picture005.jpg

The new square-topped vertical fins.

Picture006.jpg

New front and rear instrument panels with LCD displays.

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

More pics to come...

[Part 2 of 2]

Here are the ordnance sprues. I'm not sure if they are brand new, but they are definitely new for the 1/32 Flanker series. Someone please let me know if they were in the 1/32 MiG-29 and Russian weapons series.

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

And this is how you'd load them up:

Picture017.jpg

Painting guides:

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Cheers,

Terry

Thank You so much for this review!! What a beauty!!!!!!

If You be kind to post some more pictures of new nose leg and nose wheel hubs and details of the new IFR-probe,many thanks in advace!!

Here's the mud guard, or whatever it's called.

Picture001-1.jpg

Here are the nose wheels. They look the same as the old kits, but with two instead of just one. The lower nose gear with the axle (below the wheels) is provided as a plastic piece instead of metal.

Picture002-1.jpg

Here are the parts for the refueling probe:

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

I didn't take a picture of the metal nose gear because it appears to be same as the older kits.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Terry

Here's the mud guard, or whatever it's called.

Here are the nose wheels. They look the same as the old kits, but with two instead of just one. The lower nose gear with the axle (below the wheels) is provided as a plastic piece instead of metal.

Here are the parts for the refueling probe:

I didn't take a picture of the metal nose gear because it appears to be same as the older kits.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Terry

Thanks man!!

Thank You very much!!

Now to get it in Gods one true scale....quarter scale

Interesting air to ground weaponry, wonder what the Su-25 will be lugging around when it shows in the next year or so.

Thanks for the pics and for biting the bullet and buying the beast

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Terry,

thanks for your pics of Su-30MKK. Can you post some pics from the decal sheets please?

Greetings

Stephan

Stephen,

The decal sheet has a sheet of protective wax paper over it, hence a photo won't show you much. It's sealed in a bag and I'm not ready to open it at the moment, sorry.

Terry

thanks for those pics!!

Firecaptain; to me, it looks like the front canopy does not give the right shape. it is too thin.

We can wait for Zactoman to release his two seats winshield correction.

bye