A clean-built model of what was most likely one of the cleanest aircraft in the USAF inventory.

171st FIG kept their babies sparkling. Spent the last week tweeking and adding nit-noid details...

I was beginning to think I'd never finish it, but tonight I finally added the missiles and pronounced

her "done". Always feels good to finish up, doesn't it?

I'm happy it's done.... Now I can move on to my Trumpy F-100D for the GB.

f-4c_07.jpg

f-4c_09.jpg

f-4c_13.jpg

f-4c_18.jpg

f-4c_20.jpg

Sharp looking build Patrick :)

Great choice of scheme beautifully executed.

I'm very impressed by the bare metal and jet exhausts. They look very convincing.

The difference in sheen between the nose cone and glare panel is a neat touch. Many folk would have saved time and painted it all one colour so kudos for that one sir.

Thanks for taking the time to share your photos. I've enjoyed seeing your big F-4 :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Great job.... Bob would be proud of the job you did on the F-4

Unfortunately, Bob's name is not on this model....yet. I had a mishap with that particular decal.

I put out a request here, at HyperScale, and LSP to see if anyone had this in their spares box.

Only reply I got was from Mike Grant, offering to print one for me. So, as soon as I get that,

Bob's name will be on my model, right where it belongs.