1/32 Jets, LOTS of 'em & couple 1/48, Pics added

PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU"LL TAKE ONE IF YOU"RE NOT GOING TO SEND PAYMENT

So far only one guy's come through on these kits. NO MORE International sales, U.S. ONLY.

Payment due within 14 days or it gets relisted.

These are 1/32nd scale except 2 at bottom of list which are 1/48

Prices do not include shipping, I charge exact shipping only, no extra fees for me. Seems usps prices went up a bit. So remember, the more you buy the lower shipping cost per kit :salute:

Payment by usps or walmart money order, or personal check if you want to wait for it to clear. NO PAYPAL, sorry

I'll mark these SPF (sold pending funds) as people lay claim to them. IF its not marked SPF, then its probably still available. Please PM me your COMPLETE shipping info so I can get you a prompt shipping quote. I've got good feed back here already and lots on other forums/auction places. Let me know and I'll send you a list of them for you to investigate me."I'm not a crook"

I've described any issues I've found with these kits. If I don't mention an issues then it shouldn't have any. Of course some are still in wrap so I can't inspect. Sold as is, so PLEAES ask for pics if you want, I'm happy to oblige. I have not found any warped parts in these either. Not to say there aren't any, but I did look.

1, F-14A Tomcat, Revell, new in wrap. Decals for top gun school "fighter town". Price 30

2, **SPF** F-14A Tomcat, Revell ?Germany? parts still bagged, decals for Top Gun school and VF-111 Sundowners, USS Carl Vinson, Aug 1984 (low vizibility grey), Price 35

3, F-18 Hornet, Hasegawa # So23:5800 Parts still bagged. Box like new. Price 70

4, F-16A, Hasegawa/minicraft, This is the classic kit with photo of red, white, blue painted kit with weapons laid out on box. NOTE: the gatling gun assembly is missing, Ammo drum still thier. %@ me off! I got this off ebay some time ago. Some decals are damaged also, so after markets may be required. Build it with the gun bay closed and gun problem solved, maybe make some barrels at the muzzle end if they can be seen with door closed. May even be an after market available, Price 40

5, F-16C, Revell # 4735 ?Revell Germany? Parts still bagged, Decals great shape. Price 43

6, F-86F-40 JASDF, Hasegawa # ST10:3200 New In Wrap Price 27

7, F4E Phantom & Mig21 Combo kit from Revell, #4747, Mig still in bag, 1/2 of F4E still in bags, Decals exc condition. Price 55

8, **SPF**Me163B Komet, Messerschmitt, WW2 German jet fighter, Hasegawa # S004:1000, Exc cond. decals. Price 12

9, Me262 A, Messerschmitt WW2 German jet fighter, Hasegawa, Looks like decals for 3 planes. But some damage to 3 decals for 2 of the 3 planes, damage only to the big broad paint strips on fusalage and one of the numbers, a large yellow "8". So a good painter could just paint them on or build the plane with wiggly line camo scheme as depicted on instructions. Also, previous owner glued the 2 bombs together, nice job though, and also the 2 jet internal intake pieces, also nice job, these 2 are out of sight anyway unless you open eng. cover. price 12

10, Tornado IDS, Revell #85-4666, (This, and next one down, are thier later, very detailed molds, not the early ones in narrower boxes but I have 2 of those below for sale also) Decals for 2 German planes, One Marine (?naval?) and other for ?air force? with camo paint scheme. Decals exc. cond. Price 45

11, Tornado RAF GR Mk1, Desert Storm, Revell # 85-4073 Price 50

12, Hawker Hunter FGA 9, Revell/Monogram # 85-4670 With ProModeler decal set in exc condition, for 2 aircraft. Price 30

13, F-16A Revell #4701. 1/2 of the kit is still bagged, Decals are NOT yellow nor damaged, but just look old, after market decals MIGHT be needed. Price 30

14, Mig21 M/MF, Revell # 4771, Parts still bagged, Exc condition decals for Serbia and Croatia Price 25

15 Tornado GR Mk1, Revell #4760, This is thier early mold, not as detailed as thier later ones I have listed above. HUGE decal set for German, British, and Italian planes. Decals worth the asking price alone!! Decals were vacuum sealed w/cardboard backing, but are yellowing YELLOWING CURE: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....yellowed+decals (skip post 2 and read on). Price 15

16, Tornado GR Mk1, Revell #4760, New In Wrap. see description above, I don't know decal condtion since its still in wrap. Price 15

HERE ARE A COUPLE 1/48 scale kits:

17, SR-71 Blackbird Spyplane, Testors #584, Kit looks great, decals look great, box has seen better days. Parts still bagged, BIG KIT (Condensed to half size for cheaper shipping, orig. box is folded in half. Price 27

18, F-16A/C Academy # ?1688? Not sure if thats thier part number or not. NEW IN WRAP Price 15

maymodels001.jpg

maymodels002.jpg

maymodels003.jpg

maymodels004.jpg

maymodels006.jpg

maymodels009.jpg

Edited by Daffy

Dear Daffy,

Wolf Den here from Pakistan. I am interested in the 1/32 scale F-14 A Tomcat (given at serial 1) and want to buy it and will there be a special discount if I buy 2 kits :sunrevolves :( (as I am also interested in the F4E & Mig21 combo given at serial 7).

Please mail me at fasee8 at hotmail dot com, I am residing in Rawalpindi and please also tell me the method of payment as we do not have paypal in Pakistan and what will be the method of paying through USPS.

waiting for your reply

Regards

Wolf Den.

Prices do not include shipping, I charge exact shipping only, no extra fees for me. Seems usps prices went up a bit. So remember, the more you buy the lower shipping cost per kit :thumbsup:

Payment by usps or walmart money order, or personal check if you want to wait for it to clear. NO PAYPAL, sorry

I'll mark these SPF (sold pending funds) as people lay claim to them. Please PM me your shipping info so I can get you a promt shipping quote. I've got good feed back here already and lots on other forums/auction places. Let me know and I'll send you a list of them for you to investigate me."I'm not a crook"

I've described any issues I've found with these kits. If I don't mention an issues then it shouldn't have any. Of course some are still in wrap so I can't inspect. Sold as is, so PLEAES ask for pics if you want, I'm happy to oblige. I have not found any warped parts in these either. Not to say there aren't any, but I did look.

1, F-14A Tomcat, Revell, new in wrap. Decals for top gun school "fighter town". Price 35

2, F-14A Tomcat, Revell ?Germany? parts still bagged, decals for Top Gun school and VF-111 Sundowners, USS Carl Vinson, Aug 1984 (low vizibility grey), Price 38

3, F-18 Hornet, Hasegawa # So23:5800 Parts still bagged. Price 70

4, F-16A, Hasegawa/minicraft, This is the classic kit with photo of red, white, blue painted kit on box. NOTE: the gatling gun assembly is missing, Ammo drum still thier. %@ me off! I got this off ebay some time ago. Some decals are damaged also, so after markets may be required. Build it with the gun bay closed and gun problem solved, maybe make some barrels at the muzzle end if they can be seen with door closed. May even be an after market available, Price 40

5, F-16C, Revell # 4738 ?Revell Germany? Parts still bagged, Decals great shape. Price 45

6, F-86F-40 JASDF, Hasegawa # ST10:3200 New In Wrap Price 30

7, F4E Phantom & Mig21 Combo kit from Revell, #4747, Mig still in bag, 1/2 of F4E still in bags, Decals exc condition. Price 55

8, **SPF**Me163B Komet, Messerschmitt, WW2 German jet fighter, Hasegawa # S004:1000, Exc cond. decals. Price 12

9, Me262 A, Messerschmitt WW2 German jet fighter, Hasegawa, Looks like decals for 3 planes. But some damage to 3 decals for 2 of the 3 planes, damage only to the big broad paint strips on fusalage and one of the numbers, a large yellow "8". So a good painter could just paint them on or build the plane with wiggly line camo scheme as depicted on instructions. Also, previous owner glued the 2 bombs together, nice job though, and also the 2 jet internal intake pieces, also nice job, these 2 are out of sight anyway unless you open eng. cover. price 12

10, **SPF**Tornado IDS, Revell #85-4666, (This, and next one down, are thier later, very detailed molds, not the early ones in narrower boxes but I have 2 of those below for sale also) Decals for 2 German planes, One Marine (?naval?) and other for ?air force? with camo paint scheme. Decals exc. cond. Price 45

11, Tornado RAF GR Mk1, Desert Storm, Revell # 85-4073 Price 50

12, Hawker Hunter FGA 9, Revell/Monogram # 85-4670 With ProModeler decal set in exc condition, for 2 aircraft. Price 30

13, F-16A Revell #4701. 1/2 kit still bagged, Decals are NOT yellow nor damaged, but just look old, after market decals MIGHT be needed. Price 30

14, Mig21 M/MF, Revell # 4771, Parts still bagged, Exc condition decals for Serbia and Croatia Price 25

15 Tornado GR Mk1, Revell #4760, This is thier early mold, not as detailed as thier later ones I have listed above. HUGE decal set for German, British, and Italian planes. Decals worth the asking price alone!! Decals were vacuum sealed w/cardboard backing, but are yellowing YELLOWING CURE: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....yellowed+decals (skip post 2 and read on). Price 15

16, Tornado GR Mk1, Revell #4760, New In Wrap. see description above, I don't know decal condtion since its still in wrap. Price 15

17, SR-71 Blackbird Spyplane, Testors #584, Kit looks great, decals look great, box has seen better days. Parts still bagged, BIG KIT, Price 27

18, F-16A/C Academy # ?1688? Not sure if thats thier part number or not. NEW IN WRAP Price 15

maymodels001.jpg

maymodels002.jpg

maymodels003.jpg

maymodels004.jpg

maymodels006.jpg

maymodels009.jpg

Wow, Norway and Pakistan. Shipping will be expensive. I'm not sure how to take care of payment. Its late here. Let me sleep on it and maybe ask someone. I've lived out of the US before for work, so I understand how hard it is to find nice kits. I will do what I can for you.

Daffy

Thanks Daffy, will be thankful for the trouble you will have to go through and will wait for reply from your side.

Regards

Wolf Den

Wow, Norway and Pakistan. Shipping will be expensive. I'm not sure how to take care of payment. Its late here. Let me sleep on it and maybe ask someone. I've lived out of the US before for work, so I understand how hard it is to find nice kits. I will do what I can for you.

Daffy

I know it's already been said, but deal in confidence with this guy. Recently had a more than perfect deal with him, kit was perfect and I only wish that some major manufacturers would take packaging lessons from the guy. If I dealt in 1/32 I'm sure I would have already picked up some more kits from him....

:cop: :) :woo::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Prices do not include shipping, I charge exact shipping only, no extra fees for me. Seems usps prices went up a bit. So remember, the more you buy the lower shipping cost per kit :)

I'll mark these SPF (sold pending funds) as people lay claim to them. Please PM me your shipping info so I can get you a promt shipping quote. I've got good feed back here already and lots on other forums/auction places. Let me know and I'll send you a list of them for you to investigate me."I'm not a crook"

1, F-14A Tomcat, Revell, new in wrap. Decals for top gun school "fighter town". Price 35

2, F-14A Tomcat, Revell ?Germany? parts still bagged, decals for Top Gun school and VF-111 Sundowners, USS Carl Vinson, Aug 1984 (low vizibility grey), Price 38

3, F-18 Hornet, Hasegawa # So23:5800 Parts still bagged. Price 70

4, F-16A, Hasegawa/minicraft, This is the classic kit with photo of red, white, blue painted kit on box. NOTE: the gatling gun assembly is missing, Ammo drum still thier. %@ me off! I got this off ebay some time ago. Some decals are damaged also, so after markets may be required. Build it with the gun bay closed and gun problem solved, maybe make some barrels at the muzzle end if they can be seen with door closed. May even be an after market available, Price 40

5, F-16C, Revell # 4738 ?Revell Germany? Parts still bagged, Decals great shape. Price 45

6, F-86F-40 JASDF, Hasegawa # ST10:3200 New In Wrap Price 30

10, **SPF**Tornado IDS, Revell #85-4666, (This, and next one down, are thier later, very detailed molds, not the early ones in narrower boxes but I have 2 of those below for sale also) Decals for 2 German planes, One Marine (?naval?) and other for ?air force? with camo paint scheme. Decals exc. cond. Price 45

11, Tornado RAF GR Mk1, Desert Storm, Revell # 85-4073 Price 50 NOTE! I"m going to hold this kit for someone until June 11. Anyone interested, check back with me on that date to see if it becomes available.

12, ***SPF***Hawker Hunter FGA 9, Revell/Monogram # 85-4670 With ProModeler decal set in exc condition, for 2 aircraft. Price 30

13, F-16A Revell #4701. 1/2 kit still bagged, Decals are NOT yellow nor damaged, but just look old, after market decals MIGHT be needed. Price 30

14, ***SPF***Mig21 M/MF, Revell # 4771, Parts still bagged, Exc condition decals for Serbia and Croatia Price 25

17, SR-71 Blackbird Spyplane, Testors #584, Kit looks great, decals look great, box has seen better days. Parts still bagged, BIG KIT, Price 27

maymodels001.jpg

maymodels002.jpg

maymodels003.jpg

maymodels004.jpg

maymodels006.jpg

maymodels009.jpg

Hi Daffy!

I am interested in the 1/32 Revell F-16 kit # 4735 as per your pics. Do you still have it? Contact me direct at imtelly@izoom.net Thanks much.

Telly

• 4 weeks later...

Thank there's enough quotes in there??????????????????????

Please refrain from hitting the quote button,it's really not necessary.

Thank there's enough quotes in there??????????????????????

Please refrain from hitting the quote button,it's really not necessary.

Who are you talking to? If it's me, I didn't hit the quote button--in fact, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S FOR! Thank you!

Telly

Prices do not include shipping, I charge exact shipping only, no extra fees for me. Seems usps prices went up a bit. So remember, the more you buy the lower shipping cost per kit :thumbsup:

**Because of extremely high international shipping charges and everyone backing out once they get the quote, I'll no longer ship these internationally. US only. I put in too much work boxing and getting quotes to keep going through this only to loose the sale.

I'll mark these SPF (sold pending funds) as people lay claim to them. IF its not marked SPF, then its probably still available. Please PM me your COMPLETE shipping info so I can get you a promt shipping quote. I've got good feed back here already and lots on other forums/auction places. Let me know and I'll send you a list of them for you to investigate me."I'm not a crook"

1, F-14A Tomcat, Revell, new in wrap. Decals for top gun school "fighter town". Price 30

2, **SPF** F-14A Tomcat, Revell ?Germany? parts still bagged, decals for Top Gun school and VF-111 Sundowners, USS Carl Vinson, Aug 1984 (low vizibility grey), Price 35

3, F-18 Hornet, Hasegawa # So23:5800 Parts still bagged. Box like new. Price 70

4, F-16A, Hasegawa/minicraft, This is the classic kit with photo of red, white, blue painted kit with weapons laid out on box. NOTE: the gatling gun assembly is missing, Ammo drum still thier. %@ me off! I got this off ebay some time ago. Some decals are damaged also, so after markets may be required. Build it with the gun bay closed and gun problem solved, maybe make some barrels at the muzzle end if they can be seen with door closed. May even be an after market available, Price 40

5, F-16C, Revell # 4735 ?Revell Germany? Parts still bagged, Decals great shape. Price 45

6, F-86F-40 JASDF, Hasegawa # ST10:3200 New In Wrap Price 27

11, Tornado RAF GR Mk1, Desert Storm, Revell # 85-4073 Price 50 NOTE! I"m going to hold this kit for someone until June 11. Anyone interested, check back with me on that date to see if it becomes available.

12, ***SPF***Hawker Hunter FGA 9, Revell/Monogram # 85-4670 With ProModeler decal set in exc condition, for 2 aircraft. Price 30

13, F-16A Revell #4701. 1/2 of the kit is still bagged, Decals are NOT yellow nor damaged, but just look old, after market decals MIGHT be needed. Price 30

14, ***SPF***Mig21 M/MF, Revell # 4771, Parts still bagged, Exc condition decals for Serbia and Croatia Price 25

17, SR-71 Blackbird Spyplane, Testors #584, Kit looks great, decals look great, box has seen better days. Parts still bagged, BIG KIT (Condensed to half size for cheaper shipping, orig. box is folded in half. Price 27

maymodels001.jpg

maymodels002.jpg

maymodels003.jpg

maymodels004.jpg

maymodels006.jpg

maymodels009.jpg

Hey Daffy.

This is Telly. As long as we're dealing here, I'll trade you a 1/48 Hasagawa XF-2A even up for the 1/32 Revell F-16C kit # 4735? AfterburnerDecals just put out 3 new sheets for these kits, and, they are really nice. My kit is sealed. Let me know direct at imtelly@izoom.net thanks much!

Telly