All,

Just took these pics of T-45C BUNO 163656. It will be the first Navy jet to recieve a Centennial paint job. I will post more pics as it progresses through the paint process. Beat you to it Rich!

DSC_7806.jpg

DSC_7803.jpg

Hope you guys are as psyched about this as I am. Rich Dann drew up the scheme and I have been working on-site in Kingsville to make this a reality.

Gabe

Edited by Gabe Pincelli
FAB i cant wait, ive just been reading the RAF hawk display re-paint thread on the RAF valley website, it started very similar to this

http://www.valleyaviationsociety.net/display_hawk_2010.htm

i will be watching this one closley

that is an awesome series of photos. i love to see the process of painting a special scheme like that.

All,

Just took these pics of T-45C BUNO 163656. It will be the first Navy jet to recieve a Centennial paint job. I will post more pics as it progresses through the paint process. Beat you to it Rich!

DSC_7806.jpg

DSC_7803.jpg

Hope you guys are as psyched about this as I am. Rich Dann drew up the scheme and I have been working on-site in Kingsville to make this a reality.

Gabe

Hmmm.. I wonder Gabe... Betcha there's some yellow in there yeah?

So, when are we gonna get a decent 1/48 T-45 kit to put all these cool schemes on? Hmm? Inquiring minds want to know!

Might we get two bobs to do one after their Buckeye, and start a trainer trend?

Julien

A few more pictures taken today. She's been wiped clean, is in process of being masked and should have a primer coat within a day or so. Maybe the photo of the stencil will give a hint of some of the possible schemes.

DSC_8028.jpg

DSC_8015.jpg

DSC_7996.jpg

DSC_8016.jpg

Cheers,

Gabe