AMS resin FOD protection covers for..

Any interest??

I can also cast them in grey.

I haven't decided what would be the bast way to do the pigment.

148UH1N.jpg

Go here for more stuff:

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/hairoldcut/

Well, I have two of those kits, and I have plans to get another sometime, so I would take at least one set for sure. I hope others will want some so you can justify making some sets!

Does it have to be for the Italera??? What about Academys UH-1N? I would take some sets for that.

Roy

I don't have the Academy kit. If you or someone else wants to send me the upper section, I can make sure they will work and send you a set back along with your plastic.

Cheers,

Harold

Does it have to be for the Italera??? What about Academys UH-1N? I would take some sets for that.

Roy

They make a twin engine huey? What scale is that kit?

Love the FOD covers.

Harold,

I don't care what color you do them in. I am in for a set. I have the Heller boxing but i believe it is all the same plastic.

joe.

Yes, it is the same kit.

I’ve got 8 sets of these on hand that were just added to the MidTenn website. I used Harold's Photobucket picture since I won't get a chance to take one for a couple hours. You'll probably see Tank's picture here before I get to it.

Here’s the deal.. these are cast with red pigment. When these are gone, all the rest that Harold makes will be all gray.

So, if you want a set with red pigment, here they are! Since these will be the only ones cast red, and since I've had so many questions, one set per order for the first 24 hours. After that, if there are any left, then the limit will go away.

BTW, until the end of August, all AMS ships worldwide with postage included.

Jack