Oh great! I certainly will call you crazy, but then again it would be the kettle calling the pot black.

DF*A - Sally B? What markings are you planning on doing? Sally B as well? If so, are you going to stagger the waist gun positions?

I'm looking forward to this?

Mark

Funny story about the DF-A thing. I put them on the G model, but they were intended for the Revell F model.

So, I used the wrong decals for the wrong models.

RYAN.

It's not completely incorrect. The code DF-A was used again after the belle, but I believe it was a on a NMF G model and the codes were in black.

I dont think that build is bad, maybe a repaint and new markings, not much more.

Im amazed you didnt damage the fuselage when you split it.

The glue bonds were weak. So far, the only damage was to the wings trying to get them apart.

Damn!, how the hell did you do that so fast?!

Do what so fast? Just a simple matter of going slow and trying not to break anything. The rescribing is easy (yeah right!!).

RYAN.

Do what so fast? Just a simple matter of going slow and trying not to break anything. The rescribing is easy (yeah right!!).

RYAN.

Stripping the paint and what not, just seems like you did that really quickly.

I remember taking the paint of the fuselage not to long ago with the Mitchell I did... many gloss white coats, silver, black, and dull coat all came off fairly quickly. Depends on the stripper you're using I suppose.

Looking good!!

I used Easy Off oven cleaner and fine steel wool. The hardest part was getting the decals off. Lots of rubbing with the steel wool. For the glue, I just very carefully broke the parts off. Since the glue bonds were very old, they were weak and broke loose easily for the most part. Well, I got the other fuselage stripped and I'm working on getting both sides rescribed this weekend. Thanks for looking.

RYAN.