A-10 1/32 What If...

Hello Gang,

I just finished this monster few days ago. It was a long road...almost 2 years off and on. Anyway, I thought you guys might like to see it. I think it turned out OK, but let me know what you all think :unsure:

Mike

_NIK0101.jpg

_NIK0103.jpg

_NIK0104.jpg

_NIK0002e.jpg

_NIK0096.jpg

_NIK0100.jpg

That is THE most attractive paint scheme I've ever seen on an A-10.

I did the 1/48 2-seater a while back and wish that I would have thought to do that color combo. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

This is why I love this site. You guys are so creative and it usually leads me to new ideas for future builds.

I'm very impressed with this one Mike! Not only is it a beautiful scheme, but your paint finish looks flawless from my computer screen.

Just plain perfect!

JED

Hi

That is an awesome scheme and build. Well done for a first class job.

Can you please tell me what coulours you used as I have the 2 seater A10 in my stash.

Thank you for your kind words. I used tamiya colors mostly....

White, German Gray (which I lightened with light ghost gray), and Black Green (however, I used JASDF field green as a fade effect over the base).

Thank you for your kind words guys. Considering the talent here on ARC, I'm touched. Thank you. All though, its was an over cast day but I did get the opportunity to take few more pics today and here they are...

_NIK0002o.jpg

_NIK0138.jpg

_NIK0005b.jpg

_NIK0141.jpg

_NIK0156.jpg

_NIK0148.jpg

It gets even worse! (better).

Hmmm.someone please pshop in a real background in Europe... Somewhere in Germany...

Now, that would be interesting to see. Some airfield or ramp that its on...lol If I knew how to I sure would have tried such idea.

Mike