Zacto Models R-60's and SU-25 Pylons retro fitted to Trumpeters 1/

HI Guys

as you probably know I made the very first SU-25 kit out of the factory and really enjoyed it, One of the small omissions that was made was the fact that there were no outer wing pylons, Along came Chris Wilson AKA Zacto and made them along with the previously released adapters and R-60 missiles I was fortunate enough to have them to update my kit so here for your perusal she is with said Zacto parts. I would say with out reservation that they are truly amazing castings and build really easily into masterpieces which fit the kit perfectly. Enjoy

IMG_80011.jpg

IMG_80021.jpg

IMG_79951.jpg

IMG_79961.jpg

IMG_79981.jpg

John

Excellent, thanks for the feedback and pictures. I decided to treat me with the Trump Frogfoot as there's one aircraft on the upcoming Linden Hill sheets that I definitely want to do, and I'll get the Zacto missing pylon set. As for the quality, I'm not surprised as I recently received the top-notch MiG-23 pylon set. Your paintwork is excellent BTW.

Any fit problem with the kit itself?