Cromatica Models - new company

Luft 46?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What scale do you want for these models?

Not sure where this sits best as it's a dual topic, WW2 and Modern.... Bear with me please, I think you'll like this.

Saw this and have spoken to the owner.

Currently he is looking at producing these in 1/72, plastic injection molded but will move into other scales if the market exists.

Website yet to be done but will be:

http://www.cromaticalab.com/models/blog/

The Facebook site is far better:

https://www.facebook.com/cromaticamodels

This is one of the proposals, a tangential move completely sideways during WW2:

1526443_259441077546559_291099107_n.png

Go see and enjoy.

One thing though. Would you like these in 1/72, 1/48 or 1/32?

Cheers

Martin

Honestly, I think there are too many real aircraft out there that needs attention. No disrespect but this does even fall under the luffe 46 category. Even those where based in aerodynamically fact. I just see this as a kit of someone artwork base on their (creative) imagination. I don't see it being a good investment in tooling and would be better off in resin for the money you'll get in return. I'll have to pass.

If you want to go to fictional subjects, why not take atention to cartoon/movies and computer games' war machines? I love strategy games like Command & Conquer series, and I will like to see those machines as kits...

Edited by FCM

Oops! I voted 1/72 before checking the links.

I thought we were talking about "real" aircraft so my vote is useless and misleading. Please remove it if you can and my sincere apologies.

I am sorry but am not interested in any stuff from a parallel universe!

Jorge.

Edited by f4h1phantom

I'd say a forum for sci-fi/fantasy might get you results you're more interested in. I doubt many people reading this are going to be interested in purely fictional designs not even based on actual paper projects.

Voted for 1/72 for Ace Combat 3 aircrafts,or some other Whif stuff from certain C&C games Tiberian Dawn,Tiberian Sun,Red Alert '95 and Red Alert 2 as after RA2 I never purchased any other EA product.

For Ace Combat 3 there are wood models around made by some philippino dude,not bad but they are just in the wrong scale and material.

Code Geass needs some love too as there are certain aircrafts and VTOL crafts based on the YF-23 and the Hind

Metal Gear subjects will be fine too Gekko and Guns of The Patriots drones etc