Eduard new Bf 109 G6 . . . out of the box

Paolo,

What a great build of Eduard's new offering. Your cockpit as usual is just weathered to perfection. It's certainly one of your strong points. Camo paint scheme and decaling is near on perfect. I do have one question for you. I looked very carefully at your camo paint scheme, and the demarcation lines are soft edged, yet I can't see a single spot of over spray any where. Do you use Blu-tac or some sort of raised off the surface mask?

Joel

Paolo,

I've looked at all your bottom pictures at least twice. The weathering is spectacular. Really, it's much more complex then the topside. Various areas are treated differently, creating a realistic effect of the highest level.

My building philosophy has always been: It's the overall finish that is the most important factor for display models, not super detailing, especially when posting pictures online . You OOB build is rock solid. The execution of paint, decals, and weathering is what makes your build so special.

Joel

Brilliant finishes are your hallmark, Paolo- cheers! I think the kit looks like a beauty- and am glad to see that the arms for the slats are not molded to the wings. I always break those off! Much better to have them on the slats themselves.