Any photos of Tajikistan Air Force aircraft?

Hi all, does anybody have any photos of aircraft in Tajik service? I've seen photos of some of Russia's Su-25s based there, but no actual Tajikistan aircraft. As far as I know, there are far more photographs of North Korea's air force than Tajikistan's.

I'm especially interested in any of their Mi-24s or An-2s. I know there's a video of Mi-24s and what looks to be an Mi-8 being filmed from the cockpit taking part of a fight in Tajikistan. However, the video quality is too blurry to make out any markings:

Here's hoping Linden Hill or Begemot tackle some of Tajikistan's aircraft, if any references exist!

Damn, not what I was hoping for. :/

Well, I did find some pictures of their aircraft - Mi-8s and one An-2.

13ymb87.jpg

j63bx4.jpg

do8epw.jpg

oidvyb.jpg

I thought they used a different roundel, a green-colored star, but it looks like Tajikistan still uses the red star.

Edited by beingthehero

The current markings applied to VVS & PVO of Tajikistan aircraft are a combination of the old red star, a decal of the air force crest (normally almost bleached white by the sun) and in some cases (e.g. L-39, Mi-8MTV, Mi-24V and P) the national flag on the tail. There is no commonality at all when it comes to bort numbers; they all appear to have been applied individually.

HTH

www.lindenhillimports.com

Edited by Linden Hill