Is the AMK molds real bad?

I was told AMK is going to produce the kit for a company called Annetra. So nobody knows yet if this will be a good and accurate kit.

I was told AMK is going to produce the kit for a company called Annetra. So nobody knows yet if this will be a good and accurate kit.

Yes, this kit will pack Czech firm - Annetra. Initially it will be available as a easy kit. Naturally will be a full kit also.

-8%20%2048-1_zpszswbp3rt.jpg

-8%20%2048-2_zpsh8cojqgq.jpg

-8%20%2048-3_zpsinoshyre.jpg

-8%20%2048-4_zpstvyvjnzh.jpg

-8%20%2048-5_zpshopir9f4.jpg

-8%20%2048-6_zpstribb3sn.jpg

-8%20%2048-7_zps2r2fol1p.jpg

-8%20%2048-8_zpsfdp0kaov.jpg

-8%20%2048-9_zpsbujru7wz.jpg

-8%20%2048-10_zps8edlo0aq.jpg

AMK's other kits are excellent, and I can tell you that AMK is *very* dedicated to getting things right.

Wonderful news!!

It was only a matter of time before somebody ponied up with a Hip. I guess i won't be buying any mods for my car any time soon. AMK is going to be sucking up my play money.

Thanks for posting this information and photos!

Yes.

Jennings, another project from the former employer which finally sees daylight under another company! I had hoped Meteor would release it as I had several schemes for it and the Mi-14 as well!

At least he sells (but not to me) the decals with one of the schemes in 1/48th!

CED48006.jpg

Authentic Decals had the second scheme in 1:72nd but it is OOP:

olimp_mi8_dec.jpg

and my Mi-14 dreams:

Mil_Mi-14_of_Polish_Navy_(reg._1011),_static_display,_Radom_AirShow_2005,_Poland.jpg

Mil_Mi-14PL,_Poland_-_Navy_AN2289142.jpg

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

OMG, I gada have a couple. if It's made by AMK than it will awesome. I bought their l-29 and after I got it I bought three more.

Edited by Otto

Lyash Igor, I know AMK is producing the kit for another company so the reproduction will be fantastic (engineering and fit) but who is providing the research?

Regards,

I already have a source of information..... We'll wait from them to new news only. ;)

Edited by Lyash Igor

Oh my god, what wonderful news :banana:/> :banana:/> :thumbsup:/>

I never thought I would ever see this in my scale (got to learn not to keep saying NEVER). I even had the 1/72nd kit at one time but could not get into it so sold it. Thought about the 1/35th version but passed on that too, thank goodness.

I too have the L-29 and it is great so now I will have to pick this up. Us helicopter modellers sure seem to be slowly getting our prayers answered. Also, thank goodness I got rid of some Russian POS 1/48 or 1/50 Mi-8 kit I had many years ago. To be honest I do not even know who made it but I don't care it was crap. Lots of different colours similar to what matchbox used to do.

Good times ahead.

Edited by skyhawk174