North Atlantic Target (Download Alert!)

More progress on my Revell 1/72 scale Uboat. I've used buckets of Tamiya flat black to paint the insides and prime the pressure hull, then gone over the visible parts with mixtures of grey, brown, tan and black. Here're some pics of my fanciful torpedo tubes. I used the vast quantity of paint I'd overmixed to practice my Wellenmunster camo technique. :thumbsup: Fun!

Torpedo_Tubes_1.gif

Torpedo_Tubes_2.gif

Torpedo_Tubes_3.gif

The pressure hull in situ. No washes yet- that's next!

Pressure_Hull_5.gif

The fighting room was slapped together from 2 D-shaped sections of a toothbrush package, encrusted with styrene bits, solder and junk form the spares crate.

Pressure_Hull_6.gif

Note the 1/35 German canteen- is nothing sacred? :banana:

Pressure_Hull_8.gif

Here's a nice view down the length of this brute- no, the fit is better than that! I'll glue that hull togther after the basic painting is done to avoid overspray into the inner regions of the structure.

Pressure_Hull_4.gif

A closeup of the center section reveals some secrets of my murky techniques... and the sexayh lines of this sleek behemoth!

Pressure_Hull_3.gif

I'm waiting for the paint to set before adding washes and drybrushing, so I'm busy cleaning up the six million slots in the deck and getting it ready for all that of Eduard photo-etch goodness. Stay tuned, intrepid sailors!

Pressure_Hull_7.gif