Last part :

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

You can find all these pics also here : http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/Eag...nished/?start=0

I know it's far from the standard of some ARC members, but i can live with it :banana:

I hope i can improve my skills with my next projects :D (the next on the bench is: A-10 1/32)

Edited by EagleDriver
Be gentle with me
Where do you live?

I would like to come and steal that model from your house.

Do you have an alarm system or any dogs?

Any nosey neighbors I should know about?

What times are you usually away from the house?

:thumbsup: Welcome back to the hobby :cheers:

Chris ;)

What can I say....that's a stunning Strike Eagle!! I've been following your progress all along, and i must say you've done a superb job. I'm trying to finish my kit in 1/48, and hope it turns out half as good as yours. Congrats on finishing a great looking model!

Jerry

You lie, sir. You are really a professional model builder and you do this for a living! :blink: Either that or you are really Pierre "Madman" Greutot. :P

Man, maybe I should take a 20 year break too.

In all seriousness, that is truly beautiful work. If you are still perfecting your skills, I can't wait to see what you will accomplish next.

Thanks for sharing that beautiful Eagle with us. I am now going to go soak my head for a while.......

:woot.gif: :)

J.C.

1. The Green band on the tail, Is that a decal or did you paint it on?

YES PAINTED, ALTOUGH I STILL NEED TO PAINT WHITE STRIPES ABOVE AND BELOW OF THE GREEN BAND :huh:

THE DECALS JUST DIDN'T FIT WELL

2. Only "odd" thing I noticed was your ordnance load. You've depicted live AIM-120 AMRAAM and live GBU's, but Inert AIM-9 Sidewinders (Blue stripes). By design?

I KNOW, THE STRIPES SHOULD NOT BE BLUE, I WILL REMIND THIS FOR FUTURE BUILDS :D

BUT THERE ARE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT, BUT FOR BEING MY FIRST MODEL AFTER A LONG TIME........

Edited by EagleDriver
What can I say....that's a stunning Strike Eagle!! I've been following your progress all along, and i must say you've done a superb job. I'm trying to finish my kit in 1/48, and hope it turns out half as good as yours. Congrats on finishing a great looking model!

Jerry

Hey Jerry,

I've been following your build, and i have to say that the 'pit' of your Beagle looks great :D

That's a part of modelbuilding i still need to improve :huh:

I wish that the 'pits' of my future builds look as good as yours :huh:

Luc

EagleDriver, you should be proud with your build. Looks fantastic! :cheers: Would have been even better with some more detail in the cockpit, so it maches the exterior. I am starting to think of getting one Mudheh for me.

Stenkabg