Has anyone tried to fill out the model entry form electronically, the site says that you can download and fill out and print but I have tried with out any luck. Anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong? Let me know either way.

Mike

If using Adobe Acrobat look for the option 'Typewriter' this will allow you to eneter text. You could also cut and paste from another source

hope this helps.

Has anyone tried to fill out the model entry form electronically, the site says that you can download and fill out and print but I have tried with out any luck. Anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong? Let me know either way.

Mike

I guess since I only Adobe Acrobat Reader .8 I am SOL. Unless there is another option. I guess all the time I wasted looking for an easier way to fill the entry form out I could have filled it out by hand. They should have made a copy in MS Word like the regisitration forms. Any other suggestions on how to fill out this form other than hand writing them, because I am not going to buy Adobe Acrobat for $300.