Kits and bits for sale, mostly 1/48

1/48 Hobby Boss FJ-4 Fury kit is in brand new condition, minus exterior shrink-wrap. all inner bags are sealed.

1/48 Revell A-6E Intruder older boxing kit is in great condition, some wear on the inner bags, decals are old, but seem to be in good shape, canopy parts are in a ziploc

1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18D Hornet "Night Attack" Kit is in great condition, but a few parts have come off of sprues, and a couple inner bags were taken off, but all parts are there.

1/48 Twobobs Decals Thunderbolts and Vikings F/A-18C/D 48-072 awesome brand new decals, have been kept in a slip cover in a binder.

1/48 Eagle Strike Productions Furies of the Fleet in Color Pt. III 48194 awesome brand new decals, have been kept in a slip cover in a binder.

1/48 Impact Decals VMA-225/VMA(AW)-225 Part 2 Jet Aircraft 1958-1972 awesome brand new decals, featuring decals for Hasegawa A-4's, and Revellogram A-6 kits.

1/48 Microscale EA-6B Prowler decals #48-307 set featuring Low-Visibility markings for the following squadrons: VAQ-132, VAQ-135, and VAQ-137

1/48 Tamiya Nakajima Night Fighter Gekko Type 11 Early production (Irving) The Pilot and copilot were cut free of the sprue, but are in the package. All other sprues besides the two with the pilots cut off are in the original bags they came in. Also, the painting instructions were highlighted on the assembly instructions. It was an old habit, so that I wouldn't miss a color. lol.

1/72 Special Hobby CH-37B Mojave "US Army" Some of the Resin bits have been cleaned up, with two pieces of photo etch glued to one piece of the resin. All other parts are in otherwise fantastic condition.

1/48 Tamiya Republic P-47D Thunderbolt "Razorback" Like new condition. THe only thing missing is the outer shrink-wrap. Otherwise immaculate condition.

1/48 Tamiya Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk. I bought this kit partially assembled from another ARC'er, can't remember who. The nose weight has been glued in to the lower fuselage half, the diffusers on the exhaust were glued in (quite nicely I might add.) Some assembly of the cockpit has been done, although not completed, as has the ejection seat, and a few parts were glued in to the bomb bay, but they are small and minor parts. It's actually all in great condition and will build up to be a fantastic looking model.

1/48 Academy Minicraft Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker B. A few pieces have either fallen or been cut off of the sprue. I bought this kit in this condition from an ARC'er way back in the day and never started it myself. It's in otherwise great condition.

1/48 Academy "Russian Knights" Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker B. Box shows some shelf wear, Some pieces have either fallen or been cut off of the sprue. I also bought this kit in this condition from a fellow ARC'er way back when, and never started it. It includes an Eduard express mask kit, an Eduard Photetch set, True Details Resin K-37 Soviet Ejection seats, and a KMC Resin and Photoetch update set. Obviously you could use some of the parts on the Sukhoi listed above as well, due to their being some PE duplicates, and a total of 3 resin seats.

1/48 Tamiya Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero Fighter (Zeke) Like new condition. only thing missing is the outer shrink-wrap, otherwise in immaculate condition.

1/48 hasegawa Aichi D3A1 Type 99 Carrier Dive Bomber (Val) Model 11 'Coral Sea War' Like new condition. only thing missing is the outer shrink-wrap, otherwise in immaculate condition.

1/48 Hasegawa Kawasaki Ki61-I Hei Hien (Tony) '244th Flight Regiment' This kit has been partially assembled. The upper and lower wing halves were joined, cockpit sidewalls were glued in place and primed, and the Cockpit floor and seat were also assembled and primed, however the cockpit has not been completely assembled, and is in great condition. Some other parts have been cut from the sprues, however they are all in great condition and accounted for.

1/48 Hasegawa F-104S Starfighter '50th Anniversary'. Some parts cut from the sprue, Ejection seat butt pad painted, and main gear bay assembly has been glued together, although no detail pieces or fiddly bits have been glued in. Great kit other than the few small pieces i mentioned above as being started.

1/48 Accurate Miniatures Marine Corps Bomber SB2U-3 Vindicator VMSB-241, Battle of Midway. This kit is in brand new, unstarted condition. Only thing missing is the outer shrink wrap.

1/48 Tamiya Fairey Swordfish Mk. 1. This kit was also purchased in it's present condition from an ARC'er a few years ago. The cockpit tub has been assembled, the radial engine appears to have been assembled, and as has the rear gunner's position and a torpedo. It all appears to have been assembled quite nicely, however it may be a bit difficult to paint some of the detail parts, given that the cockpit cage is assembled. Still, a great kit.

Air Age Publishing Scale Aircraft Drawings Book Volume II World War II.

PM if interested. Prefer to ship only in the lower 48.