NH90 leftovers questions

On my first visit to my LHS in ages, I discovered that not only was there now an NFH version of the NH90 out, but it contained all the sprues of the TTH and was some 4 euro cheaper than the old one to boot. Seeing as I have an unbroken TTH sheet in my stash (due to the kit losing a fight with a cat before decalling started), I figure I'd get an extra and build a new TTH from that. Which means I'll have an NFH sprue left over, which in turn gives me ideas...

First of all, are the ASW-specific interior parts (consoles, seats, dipping sonar) appropriate for any other helicopter type, or is the NH90 the only thing that carries this particular setup? The parts are awesome (I just assembled mine, waiting for them to dry right now) and it would be a shame to essentially just discard them if I'm not using them. The dipping sonar especially, since at the very least the Merlin HM.1 should have had something similar in the cabin, and didn't.

Second, does any other helicopter use any of the three self protection systems that comes with this kit (the big boxes that go behind the main doors)? All three look like they could be reusable fairly simply, but the ones on the TTH sprue look especially nice. Other Eurocopter products maybe (thinking EC-565 here, maybe EC-635/645)?

Third, did any of the 1/72 Pavehawk (or Blackhawk for that matter) come with the floor mounted machine guns carried on the demonstrator/prototypes? (IIRC I've been told that these were never carried operationally? Are they of any kind of decent quality? And would they fit in the main doors of the NH90 kit? (contemplating the unordered CSAR version, a TTH with machine guns and rocket/missile launchers on the external stores stations from the NFH...)

Oh, and finally - does anyone have a "translated" color guide for the NFH kit - I'm no good at reading Revell-ese, and I don't want to mess about with mixing stuff I probably have in a Humbrol tin already just because Revell can't be bothered to name the shades they want you to use properly...

Edit:

Also, does anyone else notice something peculiar about this picture?

NH90_3-03_SYDNEY_21JAN2010_MATTHEW-COUGHRAN.jpg

Edited by SebastianP

Correct! I've only found *two* pictures of an NFH with the upturned exhausts, both of which were that machine (Italy's 3-03) during their sales trip to Australia...

I know that building a real machine won't be very difficult, but the hard part is the painting - I still don't know what colour the NL version is supposed to be, and while I know what colors the FR version is, they're tedious mixes that I'd rather avoid. :( Currently, it looks like this will be a what if - specifically "What if the UK hadn't dropped out of the NH90 program?"

On a mostly unrelated note, does anyone know where to find the designations and specs for the new rocket pods carried by the various Eurocopters? Specifically, I'm looking for info on the 22-round and 12-round launchers used on the Eurocopter Tiger; and the (different) 12-round launcher used on the EC-635 and EC-645 (you can see them in the graphics on the Eurocopter site). Googling has gotten me nowhere - the only results I get for the keywords I've tried are the old Matra/SNEB pods carried by 60s and 70s attack aircraft...