1/32 F/A-18E/F EA-18G Rhino Intakes And Eduard Stuff

I just made a trade for a Trump Growler that came with a lot of extras I won't be using, I have the following items for sale or trade, I have no idea what the value of some of these items are so here's your chance to get a screaming deal on this stuff. All items are sealed in original package.

Rhino RM32006 seamless intakes for all Trump SH models, includes intakes. engine faces, and set of wheels/tires.

Eduard 33102 EA-18G growler interior, self adhesive, I actually have two of these so if the offer is good enough you get both.

Eduard 32710 F/A-18E/F Formation lights, Chaff Buckets and Landing Light.

Quickboost 32-104 SH Control Stick

Quickboost 32-028 F/A-18D Ejection Seats (one pack, two seats)

I would like to sell or trade as a complete lot, I may break it up if I don't get an offer for all of it after 24 hours.

Make Offer, trades are welcome, too. I got a smoking deal on this trade and I'm just passing it on. I haven't traded on ARC in several years but I have 100% feedback on ebay, user ID aka_buddha1971. I don't always ship same day, I work out of town so shipping may take 2-3 days from the time the deal is made.

Not too particular on trades right now, 1/48 B-17 stuff or 1/48 USAF Phantom stuff always gets my attention though. Also looking for 1/32 Israeli decals, F-16/F-15.

Thanks for looking,

Eric Strohmeyer