Blue "Rescue" arrows for F-14D Blacklions AJ200

Hello,

This is my first Topic on this fantastic Forum!

As many others I am obsessed with F-14 and, especially VF-213 Blacklions. My plan is to assemble as many of these aircraft as possible. Currently, I am concentrating on F-14D AJ200 from 2005-2006 in 1/72 scale. I understood that Hasegawa "VF-213 Blacklions Last Cruise" decals cover the subject (colorful Lion from AJ213 and all the rest is from AJ201) except the "Rescue" arrows, which on the AJ200 were blue, while on others planes were yellow.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5721004

I haven't seen decals for this particular aircraft, so I'm planning to combine decals from other jets. I am also thinking of taking the pilots names from AJ213.

So the question is, would you please suggest me any 1/72 decals set, which has blue arrows? I also wonder if there is a chemical trick to make yellow arrows blue. Are there any other options maybe?

I also have an additional question. I have already AJ213 and AJ201 from 2005-2006, AJ101 (2004-2005), NH100 and NH101 (2001), NH101 with a wolf head on the radome. Would you suggest any other 1/72 decals/kits for my beloved Blacklions?

Thank you very much!

Edited by Blacklion
Typos fixed and additional info added