Su-37 line drawings?

I recall finding a thread from November that had a download link for some Su-37 drawings, but it's long dead. How may I get my hands on a set of these? At the moment I'm stuck using low-res images and blowing them up, so obviously they're questionable. I'm building a 1:72 model of the plane, and I'd like to make sure it's right.

Suggestions?

Thanks for the link. I have that drawing, actually, but I'm not sure how accurate it is, proportionally. The paneling seems right, though.

I wonder if I could use the Su-33 line drawings in some ways, at least as long as I'm not looking at the tail boom or wings. Aside from getting the wings right, I'm trying to make sure the fuselage length is accurate. I'm using the Zvezda (Nakotne) kit, which needed about .38" added to its length. I also had to lengthen the intakes somewhat.

Oops, there's not an accurate Flanker kit in any scale and probably the Zvezda/Nakotne/Berkut is the worst kit on the market, so any accurate drawings will not fit the kit you are working on.

I knew about as much when I ordered the kit. Flankerman has a decent write-up of many of the 1:72 Flanker kits available. He said the Airfix kit was the best, despite its fit problems (I bought one of these the other day), and I've been trying to use it as a blueprint, to no avail.

There's no doubt that the Zvezda kit will never be made 100% accurate, but I at least want it as close to accurate as I can get it.

From studying the two drawings I have, I'm still not sure which is more accurate. It seems the canopy may be undersized (Ken Duffey mentioned that about the Airfix piece-- it's slightly undersized. If that's the case, I might have to use the Su-47 canopy I have, which is a little larger. I only wish I could be confident of the drawings.

Update: I'm using the drawing on this page primarily, since it more closely matches the outline of the Su-37 in the photo at the top of this page. The vertical fin seems to be lacking in chord, but the fins in the Zvezda kit seem accurate. I'll probably use the drawing EF pointed out for panel lines and other details.

• 1 year later...
Update: I'm using the drawing on this page primarily, since it more closely matches the outline of the Su-37 in the photo at the top of this page. The vertical fin seems to be lacking in chord, but the fins in the Zvezda kit seem accurate. I'll probably use the drawing EF pointed out for panel lines and other details.

trust the photos, ever . the plans varies .not all is 100% exacts .