Jump to content

Simon 43

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Simon 43

  • Rank
  1. Thanks The faded camo was airbrushed using the hairspray technique, but instead of hairspray I used AK Interactive "Worn Effects". The suit was weathered using verious products from AK ..
  2. Hello fellas I've completed the beach troley by Profimodeller: And for the completed model:
  3. Hello Guys This is a bust i've painted couple of months ago. Hope you like it ..
  4. It's indeed tricky to position. The root area has no assembly pins, and thus the parts tends to seperate by applying excessive force on the joints. While building the model, i tried to minimize touching these areas ...
  5. Thanks. First, i've sprayed the area black and then with RLM02 (MM Acryl) Then i used AK Interactive's winter grime and dark wash to weather the wing fold.
  6. Hello guys. This is my 1st post here. I'm in the scale modelling scene for many years, but until now i've been building mostly AFV's and military dioramas. This is my 1st attempt at large scale airplanes, and i'm proud to show you the finished model. It's the Arado 196-A3 by Revell in 1/32 scale. The model was upgraded with Eduard's BIG-ED Photo etch set and metal gun barrels by "Master-Model" Regards
  • Create New...