Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Builder2000

  • Rank
    Glue Required

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Here is my latest creation. The Airfix 1/48 P40B Warhawk. Painted using SMS paints. Weathering, painting and build details are all in the video below: https://youtu.be/-CrXa0HIPTk
  2. Here is a completed Bandai Mastergrade Nemo Gundam. Painted with SMS Paints. Here is a full video build
  3. Here is my completed Tamiya 1/24 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R . I painted the body with SMS Paints. The interior was done using a variety of paints. I have shown most of the process in my Video build below.
  4. My latest. Built OOB with some added stowage I made myself. Painted with SMS paints, mainly. Here is the full video build (took me longer to make this than the kit) with most things explained. Photos
  5. My latest build. The Eduard Polikarpov I-16 Type 10 in Chinese Markings. I have done a full video build showing pretty much the entire process with time lapse where required. I painted the kit with Humbrol Enamels and Tamiya Enamels. I used a host of weathering products, all detailed in the video. The video itself took almost as long as the kit, but I think it does a decent job of showing what goes into building a kit. I hope you all enjoy! Video Photos
  6. My latest build The Tamiya 1/72 Henschel HS 129 B2. This is a rebox of an Italeri Kit. This is also painted with Tamiya Acrylics, which I used for the first time on the main body. The result is not my best work, in any case here it is. I have done a full video build, which took longer than the kit to make so I hope you guys enjoy it.
  7. My latest creation, This is the Tamiya 1/12 Honda CB750F. I painted the kit with Tamiya enamels and acrylics. I have made a full video build, which probably took up most of my time. Happy with the final product and video. Like I said this video sure took some time to make, so I hope you all enjoy. Photos
  8. This is my second build of the year. It is the Bandai HG Gouf YMS-07B-0 Tactical Demonstrator. I have painted it in a custom non symmetrical Multi-cam scheme using Tamiya enamels. This is also the first time I have done a full video build with commentary, and that was a lot of fun. I have pretty much explained everything in this video build. Enjoy the video and the photos Photos
  9. Hello All, Here is my latest. A custom painted Gundam, with decals from my spares box. The model represents a Sci-Fi Robot and not a Gundam. Painting was done using Tamiya Enamels. The model was given a coat of Pledge Floor care, then weathered. Gloss areas were left gloss, and matte areas were coated with Alclad Matte Coat. The video took me some time to make as well, I hope you all enjoy.
  10. Hello All, This is my completed Yak 9 in 1/48 scale from Ark Models. It is a rebox of an ICM kit. It was a joy to build. A very simple kit with a bit of filling, and sanding to do. I lost some of the landing gear doors so these had to be scratch built. The kit is OOB with some PE Seatbelts and a bit of scratch built cylinders and which I placed in the cockpit and some other scratch built stuff in the cockpit too. It is painted with Humbrol enamels and Tamiya enamels. I have done slight post and preshading, although it is very difficult to see in pics. T
  11. Hi All, This is my completed Academy 1/48 Hughes 500D. This was a very cheap kit, but it built up well. It was difficult to deal with all the clear parts as I had to be very careful. I tried some shading but trying to do that whilst making sure all clear parts and delicate parts were masked or out of the way was too difficult. I chose the Israeli Scheme as it was simple and sometimes simple is what I like. I did not want the chore of painting a camo over this delicate model. The model was painted with Humrol and Tamiya enamels. Minimal weathering, being only some p
  12. Hello, This is my completed 1/48 Hasegawa A6M5b Zero Type 52. The kit was built OOB with the exception of PE seat belts. I lost the small little pieces on the wings (don't know what there called) so I had to scratch build those using Tamiya epoxy putty. I also made the two wing lights using PVA glue as the kits lights protruded out too much and didn't fit properly. It was painted with Humbrol enamels and Tamiya enamels. Weathering was used to highlight details and give an overall clean aircraft look. Panels lines were highlighted using Tamiyas panel line Accent washes b
  13. Thanks mate. I think its one of the RAF schemes. Its in one of Airfix spitfire colour schemes.
  • Create New...