Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1 72'.
Hello, this Spitfire is my first complete build, I used it to gain some experience in airbrushing and basic techniques. For painting I used Humbrol Enamels (basic camo) and Tamiya and AK acrylics. For weathering I used Winsor & Newton and Abteilung oil paints (raw amber for fuel leaks, ivory black for smoke, dark rust for oil leaks and zinc white + raw umber for dust effect), also I used AK's paneliner for grey and blue camo (I know that looks overweathered but I had some accidents during masking). You can see that I tried some chipping (Never chip befor masking.....), for its base I used