Some bad news about Eagle Editions

I placed an order from Eagle Editions about 2 weeks ago for 2 sets of their FW190D updates, which included a new prop and spinner, wheels and a fixed gun cover. I contacted them yesterday to see if they got the order or not and while browsing their website I noticed that they where gone and the 3 and 5 piece gun covers they offered where limited. I got an email back from Judy and she told me that she never got my order and that they where not longer carrying the FW190 updates, since their caster for those item got out of doing them.

So does anyone else besides MDC offer anything like this? The MDC stuff is nice/ok, but with the way the dollar is vs the UK Pound, its painfully expensive!

Oh well I finally got my CMK Me 410 cockpit, maybe I'll start that soon :o

I just send an email to Bruce Radebaugh encouraging (ok, close to begging) him to consider adding these Dora updates to his line of resin goodies for the Dora, so we shall see. Hopefully he will decide to do them and we can have the resin bits again, though im sure there would be a gap while he masters and casts. Heres hopin though, right?