Eastern PA hobby shops

Hey.

Are there any model/hobby shops (preferably the little mom&pop type rather than the chain store type) in eastern Pennsylvania in the Harrisburg/Hershey area? I'm moving there next year and I'd like to get my suppliers lined up now instead of hunting all over the place after I get there.

Hey.

Are there any model/hobby shops (preferably the little mom&pop type rather than the chain store type) in eastern Pennsylvania in the Harrisburg/Hershey area? I'm moving there next year and I'd like to get my suppliers lined up now instead of hunting all over the place after I get there.

Hello, I can give you the ones that I know about. Most of the mom & pop ones are gone to my knowledge, but here goes:

Cumberland County (right across the river from HBG.)

Kranzels

415 B Bossler Ave.

Lemoyne, PA 17403

717-737-7223

Very nice shop

York County

Sweitzers Hobby Shop

935 East Market St.

York, PA 17402

717-843-8321

Very nice shop

Lancaster County

Winkies Toy and Hobby

1030 Lititz Pike

Lititz, PA 17543

717-625-3661

Steven H. McLain

shm-lmm68@comcast.net

Speaking of hobby shops in PA. Anybody knows of an internet (or maybe even a brick and mortar) shop called Irenes Collectables in Penn? They sell kits, cards, diecasts etc. I have their internet address for years and now it seems like they either closed or move to a new site. Anyone heard of them or know their whereabouts now?

Yuk

• 6 months later...