Ebay Fraud Artist novaudio

Hello Everyone:

I want to warn all of you of a crook on ebay,

novaudio

Seller's Name: RICHARD ZAKRESKI

Seller's Email: RICHJAMAIL@YAHOO.COM

this seller is running fake auctions on ebay,

I was taken in on a HO scale steam locomotive, the auction looked legit, and his feedback wasn't bad yet,

all of a sudden 3 days later I had people contacting me and asking if I received my steam locomotive,

evidently this guy was selling 20 of the same item and only delivering on 3 of them,

he is asking for immediate payment on all of his auctions, the kicker is the waiting period for the shipping,

he wants people to wait so he can dump money into his bank account,

This guy is a thief plain and simple,

I got my money back thanks to the credit card company,

take care

George

G'day mate,

You've mentioned two things that I always look out for when buying from E-bay, 1) never buy from a newbie!!, I only buy from people that have been on their at least a year and of course with good ratings. 2) Never buy off someone who wants money upfront and only upfront through your credit card, as a rule I only send them a moeny order, yeah it might take a while but it's secured and I can cancel the money order at any time (before they have cashed it of course).

But don't let one bugger put you off a great way to find those rare hobbies we love.

Cheers

Hello EoraBerkut and to everyone on the boards,

I agree, but I have had good luck with the ones I have done business with before on ebay,

see that seller had all positives at the time, and the two other people who bought the same item I did left feedback that was good,

but then all of a sudden after I won the auction, the seller started to put the same item that I won up on ebay, but he listed over 20 of them.

I immediately contacted ebay and filed a fraud complaint with pay pal, I got a refund, I hope the other people did as well.

The seller got kicked off for the time being, he could come back under another id, that is if he is not arrested for the amounts he stole from people, roughly $3,000

I have been on ebay since 99, my first id went under thanks to my ex, but my current id is close to 2000 positives.

everyone has to have a start, you just have to watch the signs and see if the person is trustworthy,

all of us who started on ebay had zeros until we built our rep, so you do have to give some people a chance.

take care

George :woot.gif: