Fireball UH-1 medivac decals

If I'm not mistaken (although ususally am) they were under the 'Sneak Peek' section of up and coming releases and now theres something else there in it's place. (Also med-evac Huey stuff!) But yeah, I saw it as well. Those decals are still going to be realeased in the somewhat near future as is the Resin set. Can't wait! Rich.

Great. I knew I was not crazy, or well not too crazy. Can't wait either. Just got a Italeri UH-1D this weekend at our model show just for that medivac chopper, I hope they release the 1/48th IR toilet bowl anti-strella whatcha madoodle . and all the other good junk for the late model huey.

Actually the resin set that is out now is the UH-1 'Survivability' set that includes the toilet bowl, WASP cutters, heat shields Improved particle separator etc and is intended to be used to modernize the Revell kit to current standards. I just recieved that set and like all their stuff it's fantastic. There is another UH-1 resin set on its way from Fireball that is strictly for Medevac Hueys as well as a decal set for the the 'FlatIron' Hueys that operate out of Fort Rucker. Needless to say I'll be snatchin' a few of those when they hit for sure!! Rich.

Edited by chopperpilot71
Actually the resin set that is out now is the UH-1 'Survivability' set that includes the toilet bowl, WASP cutters, heat shields Improved particle separator etc and is intended to be used to modernize the Revell kit to current standards. I just recieved that set and like all their stuff it's fantastic. There is another UH-1 resin set on its way from Fireball that is strictly for Medevac Hueys as well as a decal set for the the 'FlatIron' Hueys that operate out of Fort Rucker. Needless to say I'll be snatchin' a few of those when they hit for sure!! Rich.

Rich,

He just re-released his AH-1 set, which was great. Since I flew UH-1's in Vietnam, I was really interested in his Huey decals, especially since the 229th AHB emblem was on his sheet. Too bad there's so much that has to be done to the Panda/Dragon Huey to make an accurate Vietnam Huey.

Chad

Pinson, AL

Rich,

He just re-released his AH-1 set, which was great. Since I flew UH-1's in Vietnam, I was really interested in his Huey decals, especially since the 229th AHB emblem was on his sheet. Too bad there's so much that has to be done to the Panda/Dragon Huey to make an accurate Vietnam Huey.

Chad

Pinson, AL

Hi Chad, I agree! I used his Cobra set on a recent coversion of a G model Cobra so I cant wait to perk up the Huey with this set, and your right his Huey stuff is a HUGE breath of fresh air for guys that like to build choppers especially the all mighty Huey! Oh and Nice to 'meet' you! How far away is Pinson from Fort Rucker? Rich.

Hi Chad, I agree! I used his Cobra set on a recent coversion of a G model Cobra so I cant wait to perk up the Huey with this set, and your right his Huey stuff is a HUGE breath of fresh air for guys that like to build choppers especially the all mighty Huey! Oh and Nice to 'meet' you! How far away is Pinson from Fort Rucker? Rich.

Rich,

I'm about 20 minutes northeast of Birmingham, so it's about 2 1/2 or 3 hours from here. The last time I was at Rucker was for Flight Safety's C-12 course in 1986.

Chad