I wish I could have participated in this one!

I had 3 other builds going for 2 other GBs, and only recently did I purchase a couple of kits that would have fit this GB (P-40E and B-25C).

I would, however, like to thank those that DID participate! I've enjoyed watching the in-progress threads, and seeing some of the phenominal work here.

This is one of those GBs that has such a narrow focus yet such a wide range of craft to model! We've got Macchis to Junkers to Messerschmitts to Supermarines to Curtisses to North Americans. To quote Bill and Ted, "Most excellent!"

Well, I am on track to narrowly get this one done by Saturday. Yes, I know that is a bit earlier than the GB end, but my club is hosting our annual model show and contest, the Pittsburgh TRICON, on Saturday and I want to put my 190 in it. Decals are on and I am now adding the RLM 76 to the fuselage crosses. Then I can gloss coat, use Phil's pro modeller washes for the first time, though they look pretty straight forward to use, flat coat, then weather and add fiddly bits. 3 days? I think I'll make it, barring any major incidents.