Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey all-

i have been looking for the tools that people use to make circles or loops with wire... i have found the ones at micro-mark (looks like a pencil, with a conical end) but id like to find the one that the armor people use to make the grab handles and such... more SQUARE than round... i know its out there, i just cant find it....

anyone know what i am talking about?




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...