Hawker Hunter, Blue Diamond T.7 Decals

I have just purchased the PJ Productions Hunter T.7/T.8/T68 Conversion set in 1/72 with the aim of modelling the T.7 that is currently owned by the Yorkshire Air Museum as I love that blue color scheme.

Is it possible to obtain decals for it or are there alternative ways I can go about completing the markings etc.

I know about the Matchbox kit but I'm unsure about the quality of the decals, are they any good.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks for the recommendation tony and the pic of your hunter, which considering the quality of the kit (except the trench lines) turned out to look pretty fine to me. I have seen the kit but turned away from it and now PJ have sent me the resin set.

Those decals on your model also look pretty good and unless I find some black arrows decals (which provide similar decals) I think I will go for the ones on the matchbox kit.

After seeing the Elvington Hunter flying at Biggin Hill last summer I felt that I just had to build it.

3183779104_b15afa42b1_b.jpg (Lightingboy2000 on Flickr)

Happy modelling!!!!!!!

And happy new year

Martin