B-57B/G help please

G'day people,

I need a little info. I want to build a B-57B or G Canberra, a Vietnam bird.

What colour should the main/nosegear bays be? I have seen walkarounds of all black B-57's with chromate yellow bays and doors, but I would lean towards a green zinc chromate shade. Additionally, what colours were the undercarriage legs and wheels painted, silver perhaps?,

cheers,

Pappy

Just checked my pics of the gear wells of the NASA B-57B. This aircraft hadn't been through depot since sometime in the '60's, so the colors should be representative of a '60's vintage B-57. Entire main and nose gear wells (and inside of the doors) were chromate yellow. Struts were aluminum lacquer. NASA painted the insides of the small main gear doors red, but this was non-standard.

Just checked my pics of the gear wells of the NASA B-57B. This aircraft hadn't been through depot since sometime in the '60's, so the colors should be representative of a '60's vintage B-57. Entire main and nose gear wells (and inside of the doors) were chromate yellow. Struts were aluminum lacquer. NASA painted the insides of the small main gear doors red, but this was non-standard.

Thanks Ed,

Pappy