I have some kits that I would like to trade

1. 1/72 He 111 Z-1 Heinkel Zwilling by Testors/Italeri (867), open but all parts are there except for half of one bomb (not used anyway). Box is marked 1979.

2. 1/48 ESCI F-104N N.A.S.A., open but its all there.

3. MPC - Star Wars "The Empire Strikes Back" Battle on Ice Planet Hoth set. Partially assembled, a little black paint on the ATATs but some parts are still on the sprues. This was bought way back when it first was issued.

All kits are pretty old but unbuilt and the decals look good. Looks like the MPC kits are repackaged Airfix kits.

Looking for some F-4B/N and F-4F in 1/72 and a F-4S in 1/48. I'm in the US so to keep costs down will work within the US only on this for now. Could also use a weapons Air to Ground Missile set in 1/72 (AGM-84D, AGM-65, MK-46, Etc…) by Hasegawa or Skunk Models Workshop.

What ya got?

Edited by Spectre711
I have some kits that I would like to trade

1/72

1. Harrier HS.MK-1 by Matchbox (PK-16) w/US and British markings but some US decals were removed, open but all parts are there. Box is marked 1980.

2. SAAB Draken by MPC (1-4108), open and all parts and decals are there but no instructions. This is a simple kit so the lack of instructions shouldn't be too much of an issue. Box is marked 1983.

3. Alpha Jet by MPC (1-4213) with German markings, open but all parts are there. Box is marked 1983.

4. Douglas F4D-1 Skyray by MPC (1-4211) with VF-213 markings, open but all parts are there. Box is marked 1983.

5. Vosper Torpedo Boat by MPC (1-5201), open but all parts are there. Box is marked 1982.

6. He 111 Z-1 Heinkel Zwilling by Testors/Italeri (867), open but all parts are there except for half of one bomb (not used anyway). Box is marked 1979.

1/24 1995 Ford Explorer by Testors (No. 176), Pre-painted metal body still bagged inside the box. Box is marked 1995.

1/16 1957 Ford Thunderbird 2in1 (stock or custom) by AMT/Ertl (6721-11D0), Bagged parts are still bagged and all parts are there except for one stock tire.

All kits are pretty old but unbuilt and the decals look good. Looks like the MPC kits are repackaged Airfix kits.

Looking for some F-4B, F-4N, F-4J, F-4s, F-4F Phantoms or maybe an A-10 in 1/72 or 1/48. I'm in the US so to keep costs down will work within the US only on this for now. Could also use a weapons Air to Ground Missile set in 1/72 (AGM-84D, AGM-65, MK-46, Etc…) by Hasegawa or Skunk Models Workshop.

What ya got?

Hiya. I have an A-10 in 1/48, and, a couple 1/72 F-4's. Maybe we can make a trade for the Alpha Jet, and Skyray? imtelly@izoom.net Thanks much.

Telly