From the chicken coup

Here are my latest from the chicken coup. I usually build three or four kits at a time so that while paint or glue is drying on one I can continue with another.

First off a Zero that I changed to an Air racer. I used pine wood derby car dry transfers for the decals

ZeroAirRacer34.jpg

Next is an F-16. I was in the 36th at Osan so I used some Two Bobs A-10 decals to make up a flying fiend.

F-16Osan1.jpg

Next a P-40. I used 1:72 Sky Decals for this one. I think that 72nd scale decals make nice sized nose art on egg planes.

P-47Wolf.jpg

And last and most depressing is Eggie Rickenbacker's Nieuport 28 that I made from a corsair. I put quite a bit of work into this.

Nieuport1.jpg

And this is what it looked like about 20 seconds later after a gust of wind sent it down in flames. I USED to take pictures outside for the light. Not anymore.

Nieuport4.jpg

I have had my egg fix for a while, I am currently working on a 1:48 B-17. I was not ready for that to be so big. I recently built a 48 scale B-25 and I had no idea that B-17s were that much larger. It takes up my whole modelling table.

Thanks for looking.

Els